Love Bites Back

Hey guys this is the edited version of my story, hope ya'll like it :)

Don't forget to comment and share your veiws about it.

--------

I was sitting there waiting for Jake to come in with my hot chocolate. I was shuffling my Iphone as I did so , he walked in and handed me a cup and sat down on a chair placed opposite to his bed. We knew each other for like years, and we were best friends since we r neighbors too well that pretty much says it all about us. He was tall almost about 6’feet he had brown hair all messed up just like how it’s supposed to be. Broad shoulders with a little muscular and a little bit of a jock!

We even shared our personal stuff too,I know that’s a little wired but also I know everything about him. Including the number of dates he has been on and how it all ended up.Well love wasn’t his thing

While I was dazing off staring into my cup, he had already finished and was calling my name to make sure I was still on earth

”Alice ? You all right?”

I shook my head “Yeah ! I was just thinking”

He grinned “You can think?”

I punched his arm “Hey!”

I took a long sip on my hot chocolate and handed the cup over to him “Thanks”

He smiled and kept the cups on the table new by

”You know what ?” he said with the same excited look he had we ever he was going to go on a date! Oh boy not again!

”Let me guess you’re ready to get you’re heart broken again and make me wanna punch her again?” I turned the radio on Crush by David Archuleta was on!

Man this made me get butterflies in my stomach, I turned it off “Why did you do that for?” He frowned.

I looked at him and moved closer to him, just then I realized our faces were just inched away “Focus Jake! I don’t want another bitch to ditch you and give me a lame excuse when I go and ask why she dumped you!” I controlled so hard not to blush recognising the distance between us.

I could smell his choco filled breath and I could also see how amazingly beautiful his eyes were of. Chocolate brown. Funny isn't it how everything reminds me of chocolate when I'm with him?

”She is not like then others Alice! She is so amazing, hot, smart and so much more-“

before he could finish I cut him off “like a bitch who’s going to dump you in the end” He looked away.

Ugh! I hated saying this but,” I’m sorry for overreacting, I’m going to go and get ready for Dave’s party today remember that at least?” I got up

He cheered up in a matter of seconds and said “Hell yeah! Who would want to miss a party with drinks in it?”

I grinned “well I’ll meet you in ten okay?”

”Okay!” he was so anxious

I went to the balcony were the branches of my tree were rested I loved this tree cause it was a was for me to get to Jake in a matter of just a few minutes , the other branch lead to my window which was quite  big for a person to fit through, without any problem!

I winked at him when I reached my room and shut it.

I went over to my closet and searched for a total party dress! Which would make me look like a normal person, but all I got on was a short sleeved t-shirt black with a cute printed design which made it look so awesome on me