How about stars? Stars are cool. And pretty.

At the end of the school day, I was heading downstairs as quickly as possible (just because) and heard, once more, that familiar voice behind me.

"Why are you always in such a hurry?"

I stopped in my tracks and looked behind me to see Joshua standing a few steps up. Why does his existence annoy me so?

I sighed and replied, "I'm not in a hurry, now, if you'll excuse me..." I headed down the stairs.

"Wait!" he said in a hurry.

Once more, I stopped. I sighed and turned around , "What?"

"We have things to discuss." he said.

Now I'm a bit curious, darn it brain.

"What type of things...?"

"The upcoming event. Did you forget?"

I nodded.

He sighed heavily and said, "Then lets get going." He walked down and grabbed me by the hand.

Wait, what is he doing holding my hand? Doesn't he know that there are people surrounding us?? WHAT IS HE DOING??
I stopped in my tracks causing him to almost fall backward. "What did you do that for?" He asked.

Why? You're the one who just grabbed my hand and decided to take me to Narnia! I tried to stay calm and began saying,"Sorry, but you don't just grab my hand like that..."

He looked at me with a cold expression and said, "I'm sorry."

He... apologized? Wow... I didn't know he had that in him.

"Um, thank you...? Now, where are we going to discuss the upcoming event?" I said.

"At a cafe."

*****************************************************************************************************

When we arrived at the cafe, Joshua found us a table and began to pull a chair out for me. "Well, aren't you going to sit?" he asked.

"Uh... yes, sorry, got confused for a moment," I replied awkwardly. I sat down as he pushed me in. He sat down on the other chair and soon we were facing each other.

"So...," I began saying, "what would you like to order?"

"Aren't the waiters supposed to come and serve us?"

"Oh, but I could just go and get us something...," I said. Ugh, I'm horrible at talking with him.

"Isn't me who is supposes to order?"

"How about we just go up their together and order? We could just leave our backpacks there."

"Good idea." He began to get up leaving his gray backpack behind. "Let's get going."

I nodded and began to take out my wallet and left my purple bakcpack behind as I got in line along with Joshua.

*****************************************************************************************************

We got our drinks, a caramel iced coffee for him, and a mocha frappucino for me.

We began discussing about the theme about the upcoming school event. Some ideas that we discussed were a costume, theme, a medieval theme, or a cowboy theme, along with many others.

After a while, I checked my phone to look at the time which was 4:03, and noticed my lock screen. I always liked the stars... so pretty and shiny and dazzling...

And that's when it hit me.

STAR THEMED

I let out a little gasp and immediatly told Joshua.

"JOSHUA. WHAT ABOUT STAR THEMED?" I told him with ethusiasm.

"You don't need to yell it out," said Joshua a bit hoarsly.

"Sorry, it's just, ugh, STARS, you know?" I told him.

"Fine, I'll forgive you. Stars seem to be a good idea. We'll tell the others at the next meeting and see if they have a better idea."

"Okay!"

Joshua then got up and said, "Well, shall we go now?"

I looked up at his amethyst eyes and said, "Yeah, lets get going." We grabbed our drinks and left the shop.

*****************************************************************************************************

After we left the coffee shop, he offered to take me home, but not wanting to causing him trouble, I declined his request. But what did he do?? He insisted. We kept bickering until I finally said fine. That asshole.

We walked through the park, still drinking our drinks (which were already melted) but throughout the whole walk, it was silent. I looked around me and saw that autumn was indeed here. The leaves turning into a bright orange hue, leaves scattered around, a beautiful sight. Except it was chilly. Shit. I forgot my sweater.

Now, I don't mind my legs getting cold but my upper body its like freezing. And I'm drinking a cold drink now...

I tried to ignore the cold, but the drink only made me shiver more. Ugh, what a waist of a drink, I thought. I threw away the drink into the nearest trashcan.

Ugh, I hate life.

Joshua must've noticed me shivering because he had to ask,"Cassandra, do you need to borrow my sweater?"

"Er, no thanks, I'm good." I told him. I was not good.

"Ugh, why can't you be honest with yourself?" He asked. He stopped for a moment and forced me to hold his drink to take off his dark blue sweater.

He put his sweater over my head and grabbed his drink and started walking once more.

"Aren't you gonna be cold?" I asked? Joshua shook his head.

I sighed and put it on. It felt really nice and warm, it was a bit big on me on the sleeves, perfect to sleeve slap someone.

Ahaha, perfect. I have power in my hands.

I zipped up the zipper and said thanks to Joshua. He simply just nodded.

We continued walking through the park, it felt almost like a date. A very silent date, that is.

That was when he spoke up.

"Cassandra," I heard him say.

"Why did you join the student council? What are your intentions?"

I had not expected him to say that. So I told him, "I didn't want to join at first. My cousin, Cody, signed me up. My intentions are just... what a normal council students intentions are."

And that was the truth. He looked at me with a severe expression, like he wanted me dead.

"So are you serious about this?"

"OF course I am! I love this school very much. I'm the third member of my family to go to this school and I'm happy at this school. Why would you say something like that?!" I said my tone filled with fury. How could he say that to MY face?

"Just wondering," he said calmly.

When we finally got to my house, I told him, "Well, I gotta go now, since we're already at my house so, see ya!" I went inside the house and heard him say in a very quiet voice, "Goodbye, Cassandra."

##########################################################################

HELLO! I CAME BACK WITH A NEW UPDATE!!
OKAY, I have a question for all of my readers here: Do you want the chapters short or long?

Because it takes me like about a 4-7 days to make a long chapter and all and I feel like I'm not making frequent updates, so please comment your thoughts? And don't forget to vote if you like this chapter!

I feel like I did bad on this chapter. Right now it's 11:14 pm and I have school tomorrow so I'm feeling a bit sleepy... so you might see some errors. My apologies. Goodbye for now!

-celestial demigod