Yeah Joshua, I'm late and I have my reasons, deal with it or fight me.

Ugh! I hate Joshua! He can go rot in the fucking trash and have dogs eat his remains!

I walked back to my house after the student council meeting. The meeting would have gone fine, if it weren't for Joshua and Keith. Especially Joshua.

"Cassandra! Take note of what were doing!"

"Are the non popular folk really that stupid?"

"You'll never amount to what we do."

I wanted to strangle them both! I now know why Mitchell hates Keith, he was such an asshole. Joshua, on the other hand, was a bitch. Not like the other guys like Roberto, Edward, and Wilfred. Those guys were nice. Glenn is uh...... complicated. He's the type of guy my friend Lizzie would consider a 'tsundere'. 

 And to think I will be hanging out with these guys the whole entire year... the thought made me cringe. Hanging out with Joshua and the others while planning events? Hell no! And especially when I needed my afternoon naps! At least there are some nice guys there...

I kept thinking of that horrible misfortune I would be stuck in as I stood in front of my house. I grabbed the keys in my pockets, put the key in the lock and turned the knob to open the door. When I entered inside, I locked the door behind me and gave a loud sigh. So many things have happened all in one day... 

Why did they choose me? I wasn't smart. Or pretty. Why would Cody nominate me for vice president? These questions were running around in my head when I felt something vibrate in my skirt pocket (A/N: FYI, Victoria sewed in some pockets for Cassie's skirt so she has a place to put her stuff at. Vicky's nice that way.) I took my phone out and pressed the answer button on my phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Yooooo, Cassie! What up?!" said Cody on the other side.

"Ugh... what do you want, Cody?" I asked annoyed.

"Just wanted to tell you that I won't be coming home tonight. I'm having a guys night with the guys," he said.

"Alright, so I see you tomorrow then?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, see you..." I said as I hanged up. It was regular for him to have a guys night out with his friends and all... Vicky doesn't mind unless he is doing something bad with his friends.

I headed towards the kitchen to get a snack before I started homework. When I was just about to open the fridge, I saw a yellow sticky note with neat handwriting that said,

"I'm going to be out on a trip with my friends at the kingdom of Oriens. I'll be back in a week or so, alright? Behave at school and do the chores. The house better be in one piece when I get back.

P.S. Don't use this opportunity to sneak in my room guys... especially you, Cody!"

  Gone a week, huh? Well, I might as well take the opportunity to cherish my time alone in this house.

I opened the fridge door and saw heaven. We have chocolate cake and a few slices of leftover pizza..... what should I get? I wanted to get chocolate cake but at the same time a slice of pizza....

 Who the hell cares! I'll get chocolate cake! Hahahaha!

I grabbed a piece of that delicious looking chocolate cake, headed over to a drawer in the kitchen and grabbed a fork. This is the life... no one bothering me...

I took a bite at the cake, only to find it already tasted bad. I immediately went to the trash can and spit out the cake. Crap, I wanted to eat that cake. I threw the rest of the cake in the trash.