Chapter 1

His Little Angel

Book 1 of the Love is my Drug series

Chapter 1

Nick's POV

As I got off the bus to go to the subway, I checked my pocket to see if my metro card was there. And it wasn't. "Aw man really." I groaned as I took out my phone to check the time. 1:25. I hardy had much time left. I don't even have the time to buy one. So I just went to the subway station and waited to buy another metro card.

As I was waiting, I saw this pretty young lad, swiping her card vigorously the wrong way. Being the nice person I am, I went over to help her. "It's this way love. Lemme do it for you." I smiled as I swiped the card. "Here. Now go in. I have to wait to buy a card." As the girl walked in, she said "come. U can use my card. You do no need to wait. And thanks for helping me." I couldn't believe my ears. She wanted to waste her money in me. I swiped the card and went inside. "Thank you very much love. Maybe later we can stop to go for a cup if tea?" I smiled as we walked down. "No thanks, I need to go to a a meeting on Tulip Avenue. Maybe we can exchange numbers and find a day to meet." She smiled. Her smile was so pretty. Like herself.

"Hey, I'm going to tulip avenue for a meet. Maybe we can exchange and go to Dunkin Donuts or someplace." I said as I grabbed out my cell phone to give to her. She took hers out and have it to me. "I'll text you when I'm done okay?" I smiled as I typed in my number to her contacts. "Okay. My name is Gianna, or GiGi for short, by the way. "Okay GiGi. My name is Nicholas, or Nick. My meeting ends at 3:15, so I will call you then." "Me too. Hey, let's go on the number 2 train together." She smiled as she looked down to see if the train has arrived. "Okay. I said and I wrapped my hand around her and stood to see the 2 train come by if on cue.

As we walked inside, we stayed close to each other as possible. I notice GiGi was blushing, which made her look even cuter. I smiled as we got a seat and sat down. I have her her phone as she handed mine. "Sit down love." I patted the seat across from me. She sat down and the train started to move.

GIanna's POV:

Nick smiled as we got a seat and sat down and he gave my cell phone back to me as I gave him his. "Sit down love." he patted the seat across from him so I sat down and the train started to move. "So, tell me about myself and don't bore me." I smiled at him and he gave a small chuckle. "You're so cute GiGi. OK, So I'm actually the famous actor and English model, Nicholas Holt. I was born on December 7, 1989 and I am 23. I am the third out f 4 children and I am from Wokingham, United Kingdom Believe it or not, I am 6' 2". Some of my famous roles were est known for his roles in the films was About a Boy (Marcus) , X-Men: First Class (Beast/Hank), Wah-Wah (Raplph), Warm Bodies (R), and Jack the Giant Slayer (Jack )and I also portrayed Tony Stonem in the E4 drama series Skins. I began dating Jennifer Lawrence, in January 2011. I met her on the set of X Men. We split up in January 2013. In 2007 I did charity work with Christian Aid and entered into the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children's Hall of Fame. And In 2010 I was Elliot in the video game Fable III. That's a little fun fact. Now, how about you GiGi." He winked at me. OMG! A FAMOUS ACTOR WINKED AT ME! Plus, he was SUPER HOT and I'm mad he is 23 because I am 19.

"Okay, my name is Gianna Maria Livingston and I was born on May 7 1992 and I am from Farnham, UK. I am the 2nd child of my older sister Miranda and my younger brother Jordan. I am also part Italian and part Russian. My dream is to always be an actress and I'm 23 years old. I actually watched some of your movies. I know your aunt was a famous actress because my mom always talked about her and she talks about you too. Surprisingly, my DAD is Carl Livingston. But whatever, he just acted and directed some old movies and some kids movies so he is not that popular. Oh yeah, I am still in school and I am a cheerleader, soccer player, violin and piano player, singer, and basketball player. I take acting classes but today I am going to audition for a TV show. Speaking of films, I remember I saw 2 of your movies, X Men First Class and Wah Wah. And I really love Skins; it was my favorite show, though you were a bicth on it, no offense. "I smiled at him as he laughed. So people started to look at us and the train got a little crowded. But nobody came near our area. I kept blushing at him and continued.

"I remember when I saw you on Wah Wah and Skins. I had major crush on you. I knew you were in About a Boy and I always wanted to see that movie. Oh yeah, and believe this or not, I actually had a boyfriend name Chris Skylark, but we broke up because he said that I was starting to look ugly and I am dumb. Well, he didn't say those words but it was worse than that. But I am looking for the right guy. And I think I found him to." I smiled "Well, that's all I guess you need to know." Nick smiled and said "You seem like a nice person GiGi. And maybe one day you can come over to my house to hang out and watch 'About a Boy." It's a really good movie." Nick's eyes started to sparkle. Damn he is so sexy."Why the hell J Law did dump you. You are gorgeous perfection." I mumbled a bit too loud. "I heard you love. But its okay, you are really pretty. I don't get how people think you are dumb. I really like you. But maybe Jen and I will get back together. We are ok friends so far."

As if on cue, Nick's phone rang. "Well, what do you know; it's the great Katnip herself....." "WE NOW ARRIVED AT TULIP AVENUE." The speakers screeched. "Dammit. I totally forgot. It's 1:42. I have 3 minutes to get to my meeting. We better go Gianna." He got up as he hangs up his call. I stared at him. "Did you just hang up on Jennifer Lawrence?" I practicably whispered. "Shit. I forgot. I guess I was distracted by the announcement." the train stopped and Nick fell down on my lap. "Oh Nick, are you..." "I'm more than fine. And you have beautiful eyes." 'Ummmm thanks.' he turned around and kissed my cheek. "Then got up."We better get going. I know I'm late though." I got up and checked my cell. "1:47.' "let's get off I said as we went off the train. We as fast as we can to Tulip Avenue, which was 2 blocks. Little did we know, we were going to the same building.