06| Broken Promise

" I promise to protect you "

J A S O N

I arrived back at home later that day and I quickly ran upstairs but Hailey stopped me instantly. "Someones in a rush." She raised an eyebrow at me and looked me up and down.

I shrugged "Just work." I lied and smiled at her.

She looked at me suspiciously and I slowly slipped past her into my room. I quickly shut my door and locked it before she even got the chance to ask anymore questions.

"Probably jerking off or something" I heard her say and I rolled my eyes trying not to laugh.

I rushed over to my walk-in-closet and threw on some saggy pants and an over-sized shirt. I didn't really want to spend that much time on what I was going to wear to the club but I did want to impress Aphrodite.

I finally decided on an outfit so I quickly looked at myself in the mirror before I ran out my room. I rushed downstairs, passing by Hailey who threw me my keys as I ran out the door and to my car.

-

I slowly pulled up to Aphrodite's house and stopped. I got out my car with the flowers I bought on the way here. Still, I was a little early.

I held the blood red roses in one hand and my other hand stuffed in my pocket. Once I got to her door I looked around for her door bell. I couldn't find it, weird. Instead, I just knocked.

A P H R O D I T E

Camila was ransacking through my closet helping me find something to wear. "Is it a date?" She asked as she threw a pair of heels out from my closet, clearly not caring to where it landed. I ducked my head down so it would miss hitting my face. I then sat back up straight and played with the corner of my blanket.

"No... well I don't think so.. Maybe.. I'm not sure." I blushed a little, looking at her.

Camila turned around and tapped her finger on her chin. "So casual... but sexy. Since it's a club right?" She asked, looking deep into thought. I shrugged, continuing to play with the blanket.

"Are you both fucking afterward?" She smirked, wiggling her eyebrows.

I gasped, instantly jerking my head up from the blanket. "Of course not!" I threw a pillow at her face, causing her to laugh. "Alright fine!" She raised her hands in defense, turning back to the closet. I shook my head and threw a large pillow at her butt, making her fall into the pile of clothes.

"Heyyy!" She whined, looking at me. "What was that for?" She frowned. "I hit my head..." She rubbed her forehead. We soon bursted out laughing.

We were rolling around on the floor laughing until we heard Nicki yelling at us from downstairs. "Y'all better hurry up because Dite's date just pulled up!" She yelled from the living room.

We looked at each other wide eyed and quickly got off the floor. "Makeup! Now!" Camila yelled at me to get into the bathroom and start my makeup.

I nodded and ran to my bathroom. I quickly added a little bit of foundation and the rest of the crap.

I then started working at my eyes, doing a nice smokey look. Once I finished that I decided to make my lips a dark red.

Camila entered the room, handing me a sparkly white short dress and nude pumps.