Oh Baby Baby!....Chapter 4

A/N: I'm sorry I've been gone so long its just that a lot of stuff is still happening here. You probably don't want to hear it but the number one problem right now is our beautiful baby girl Sadie died while hog hunting, now my cousin(the one I had thought left but I guess he didn't)is beating himself up sense he was supposed to retire her but he didn't and then well this happened. But like I said a lot of stuff happening. But enough of me making excuses on to the story. Oh! And also my Uncle and Aunt just had a baby girl. Now there is 3 girls out of 8 grandchildren.......

Story On!

~~Story Start~~

"I...I love you like a love song baby! I...I love you like love song baby! I...I love you like song like love song baby! And I keep hittin re-pe-pe-peat~!" I sang at the top of my lungs while dancing to the beat in my mind.

Normally I don't listen to songs like this but....Well I actually listen to what ever song there is. I don't care who the artist is only if the beat, lyrics, and whoever singing it is good.

"I wove you wike a wove song baby!" I slightly laughed as I heard those cute little words leaving a cute little person.

Right now I was baby-sitting, a precious little boy. I would baby sit him about nearly every day. Where we live no one is able to get nannys only baby sitters. And this little man's dad is true business man that would stay at the office just for the heck of it. He was also a little cheap, and I was the only baby-sitter that didn't pay much.

Well not really, but whenever he tried to replace me little man would pitch a fit.

Oh I forgot to say this but, lil' man's name is Anthony. I always call him lil' man. Just a old habit of mine.

Where was I? I don't remember but anyway.

" Ok lil' man what do you want to listen to now?" I said taking out the cd to put it back in the case.

Anthony rubbed his little chin the way he saw people on TV do just to seem cute.

I rolled my eyes looking through the other cds I brought. My eyes skidded to a halt seeing a nickelback cd. Without a word I put it in waiting for it to load.

"What did you put in?" Anthony said rushing up to see if he can see it before it closes.

I just held up a finger that seemed to say 'wait a second'.

The sound of guitars sounded when it was finally done.

The song How you remind me, came on. And we sang along.

Although Anthony would make sure he didn't say any naughty words and word blush when he nearly say it, while I was giving him a glance.

Even though I was smiling, laughing, and dancing with Anthony, I would every now and then look around. I've had the feeling of someone watching me for a week and it hasn't let up. It was making me worried lightly because of Anthony.

He was my little cub.

I loved Anthony like he really was my kid. And he thought of me as a mother, Although I was only 15 and he was 3.

The feeling of someone moving outside came over me, making me stiffen slightly. Anthony not noticing kept on dancing.

I quietly walked over to the window I saw the movement.

~~Story End~~

Okay I finally got it out there. And please message me if you have any ideas of who the characters of my story should be, and yes Anthony is going to be one of those main characters. Well the way I'm planning he should.