Feeling The Love.... Okay Maybe Not.. Chapter 3

"Aw ohs a good boy?! Ohs a good boy?! You are, yes you are!"

Before you judge, this is not me. Not by a long shot. This was my um I guess cousin-in-law-ish. Yep the oldest cousin, Kaleb's girlfriend Beth. She really really REALLY loves dogs. If you ask me I would say she loves dogs a little to much. Why you may ask? Well everything she owns has dogs on it, to her pink nail, hair pins, to her yellow boots.

The weird part is she's not even talkin' to the dog. Nope. She's talkin' to her two year old son. So you would be like us too. Staring at her like your afraid she will break out the leash to walk her um son.

Yep family. You can't chose them but you wish you could. Or at least get a refund.

And the baddest of bad part is this is normal. Yeah it gets crazy-er.

My family are a little different then others. Like to my single protective mother. She has to know where I am and what I eat.

~flashback~

As I was petting the wolf I felt my butt vibrate and then it started singing Carrie underwood's mama's song.

I started laughing from the feeling of my butt. I quickly got up and answered my phone.

" 'El-"

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?" My mom yelled into the phone making me hold away from my ear.

"Momma I'm-" again she interrupted me.

"You better get your ass down here now!!" She then hung up.

I sighed putting my blackberry back in my pocket. I heard whinnying, I looked and it was the wolf.

"Aw I'm sorry sweetheart I gotta go. But I will come back again alright?" I coed scratching behind his ear.

He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"No, no. Don't look at me like that your going to make me cry." Tears were building up from the look.

"I have to go. If I don't go now I might never be able to come back. Okay?" The wolf looked down and made a sound that almost was like a sigh.

Before he could whine again I ran waving behind me at him with the feeling of guilt.

When I reached the house I was dog piled by my cousins and sisters.

"OH MY GUMMIE BEARS! MIMI'S ALIVE!" Yelled Malcolm right next to my ear.

"Yes but Malcolm's making Mimi deaf." I said crawling out from the pile.

"Mimi better go to mother or she will never see daylight." Piper the littlest sister said pointing at the small farm house.

I sighed and made my way to face my momma's wrath, limping the way.

~flashback end~

Lets just say it went well. Much to my relief. But I had to go with Willow my second sister to visit her family. Now I have five half sisters. Three from my um father *inserttwitchhere* and two from my mom, and only two of the half sisters from my um father *inserttwitchhere* has the same mom. The rest well you know different people, or something like that.

Me, Willow, Piper have the same mom (the scary person from before), Bristol, me, Moxie, and Jean have the same um dad *inserttwitchhere*. We don't like the man. He um gets around alot, *coughmanwhorecough*.

Sorry about that. Annyway, Here is the ages, from oldest to youngest. Bristol, Me, Moxie, Willow, Jean, Piper.

We live in texas. Willow's family lives in Okalahoma. And her family doesn't really like me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, there we go. Sorry I have a short attenchen span so my mind goes everywhere. And I can't type as fast as I think. Oh and if you think of anyone that might look like my characters please inform me.

~White-Tigress