SEVEN

Luke hadn't stopped thinking about the hang out with Ashton for even one second.

It was so adorable, and flustered Ashton was permanently plastered all over Luke's brain.

It also didn't help that Calum wouldn't stop asking about it, acting like a 15 year old girl that found her best friend got laid.

"Sooo, how was it?" Calum asked.

Luke was skyping him, and the blonde shook his head in amusement. The two best friends always skyped when they were bored, it was like a tradition.

"Calum." Luke spoke quietly, and Calum started whining like a toddler.

"Luke, come on, tell me!"

Luke shook his head with a small hum, and when Calum's expression became annoyed, Luke giggled. He liked teasing Calum.

The raven haired went to say something, but his phone buzzed, and he picked it up to read.

Luke watched his friend's eyes move across the words, and noticed Calum's flushed cheeks and fond smile.

The kiwi boy's thumbs were typing rapidly, and Luke smirked.

"Did Michael text you?" Luke teased, and Calum's brown puppy eyes widened.

"N-No." he stuttered. And Calum always stutters when he lies.

"I'll take that as a yes." Luke giggled, and Calum mumbled a small and defenseless "shut up."

The blonde laughed, and didn't mind when Calum was putting all his focus on texting. Interrupting Calum talking to his possible boyfriend, was the last thing Luke wanted to do.

The blonde scoffed as Calum had practically zoned out of the skype call, leaving Luke to fend for himself.

He looked around the room, seeing if there was something he could distract himself with, but his phone beat him to it.

A loud buzz was heard, and Luke flinched before picking it up.

From : Ashton <3

hey blondie

Luke accidentally giggled out loud, and Calum snapped out of his texting zone.

"Who texted you?" he asked, and Luke panicked. He knew if he told Calum, Calum would have the chance to tease Luke back.

"Um. M-My mum."

"Your mum lives with you."

"No. Sh-she went out."

"She literally just came into your room three minutes ago."

Luke sighed in defeat. Calum always had an answer prepared. The blonde's eyes shifted, landing on anything but his screen, however his ears were still working.

"It was Ashton, wasn't it?" Luke heard Calum ask, and the blonde could practically hear the smirk.

"Y- . . ." Luke paused, and closed his eyes momentarily, letting out one last sigh, and continued his sentence.

"Yes." he let out, and Calum squealed.

"Oh my gosh! What'd he say?"

Luke rolled his eyes playfully at his friend's behaviour. "He just said 'hi'."

"Well! Don't mind me, continue texting!" Calum fangirled. Luke giggled, and did as he was told to.

He watched his keyboard pop up, and the message was soon delivered.