Chapter 9*

Chapter 9 

-Alyssa Taylor- 

  A loud knock from the front door rings through my apartment. "I'll get it!" I yell out to Nima. I walk down the hall and turn the knob. On the other side is the one and only Ryan Fox grinning at me. Typical. "Go away." I try to close the door, but he stops me, his hand wedges in between the doorframe. "Go back to you mom's uterus."

  "Alyssa, you said we could do a question and answer video," He says, the corner of his eyes crinkling as he grins at me. Still he ignores my words as his arm still propping open the door.

  "I also told you to call first, and not to tell people my name," I roll my eyes and he presses his lips together in guilt. Footsteps behind me told Nima is coming and that would never be good.

  "Oh. My. Gosh. Ryan's here again?" Nima asks, his eyes lighting up. "Let him in." Ryan smirks at me, knowing he just won. He saunteres inside as if he owned the place, following Nima to the small living room. 

  "Thank you, Nima," Ryan grins. "I was just talking to Lyssa about another video."

  "Don't call me that," I snap, a bit too quickly to play cool. Lyssa. The nickname brings back unwanted memories of the only person who can call me that, which I quickly push away. I don't need that negativity in my life.

  "Yeah, don't call her that," Nima nods. I silently thank him for supporting me, seeing that he does know everything, would be the reason why. Ryan gives us a strange look, but drops the subject.

  "So, are we gonna do the video now?" He asks, his eyes twinkling with eagerness. "Oh, and do you remember those tickets I gave you when we met? Well, the concert is next Saturday, and just to let you know, it's a benefit concert. Since I know you love helping people."

  "You got tickets to his concert and you didn't tell me?" Nima cries. "What! Next you guys are gonna tell me that you're dating!"

  "Sorry, I forgot to tell you. I just had a lot of stuff on my mind," I sigh. "Come on, let's go make that video"

  "Have fun!" Nima yells at us. I make my way to my room with Ryan trailing behind me. "But not too much fun. Oh, who am I kidding, have as much fun as you want."

  "Nima!" I yell back playfully.

  "Not sorry!" He yells back as I set up my tripods and camera. By now I was used to it and it only took a few minutes. I placed the two chairs in front of my camera while Ryan snooped around my room.

  "Hey, what's this?" Ryan calls to me as he holds up a golden chain with a small heart charm. My eyes widen and I snatch it away from him.

  "That's mine," I say quickly as I re-clasp it around my neck. "Uh, sorry, I just lost it and I was freaking out about it."

  "It's fine," He says, brushing off the topic.

  "Okay, so you'll sit here," I say pointing to one of the chairs, "and the questions will be here, so we can read them, okay?" 

  "Okay," He nods and I press record.

  "Hello you guys! Today, I'm going to be doing a Q and A video with the one and only Mr. Mystery," I grin into the camera. "So, uh, let's get started. First question is, is Mr. Mystery your boyfriend? No!"

  "Next question is, have you guys ever dated? Nope, we have never dated." Ryan grins even though the camera doesn't catch his face.

  "Next question, when will you two date?" I read aloud.