Lust At First Sight (rated version)

(Rated version: pg-13)

Chapter 1.

 ~*~*~*~~**~~*~*~*~ "Do you have a ticket?" The bus driver asked looking skeptical "Yes." I respond while I hand her my ticket. She nods towards the back, to the very last seat available. I make my way to the back of the bus and take a seat. I better rest while I can. My eyes begin to feel heavy and in a matter of minutes I'm out.

When I was born my twin brother was the only one who survived, my mother died giving birth and I died of suffocation. I was born with the umbilical cord around my neck. But there was this one doctor named Nicholas Wilde who was different than most, different like me. He had never had a child die in his own hands throughout his whole carrier as a doctor, and he was not about to let me be the first.

Nicholas took my dead body into his home and began the process to bring me back to life, he mixed his blood with an extremely rare oil which can only be found in South America, called doen herleven, and injected it into my blood stream, within days I was a perfectly healthy baby, named Silver. But he could not reunite me with my family because of what I was.

Many call us vampires, demons or bloodsuckers, ok well, yea we are basically bloodsuckers but most of the things you have heard about us are myths. We are not vulnerable to crucifixes or garlic, we most definitely do not sleep in coffins, nor do we burst into flames when exposed to sunlight, and we can not fly. On the other hand our senses are exceedingly powerful and we do need blood to survive, but that was never a problem since my adoptive father, Nicholas worked in the hospital.

One day when I was 7, Nicholas went to work and left me with my babysitter. I remember it like it was yesterday. She was vacuuming the rug while I was on my tippy toes on top of a chair reaching towards a book which was placed at the very top of the book shelf. i could hear her screaming at me to get down from the chair before I got hurt, but I ignored her. When I got a hold of the book I lost complete balance and gripped onto the shelf as the chair fell forwards. I knew I had to let go but I was too scared slowly the shelf began tilting and I knew I was in trouble. The book shelf collapsed on top of my fragile body, the shelf was easily 200 pounds. Trapped under the wooden shelf I could hear the babysitter screaming for help as she tried to lift it up, but the shelf wouldn't budge. With one swift move the shelf was standing upright and I was kneeling picking up all the books that had fallen and placing them back on the shelf as if nothing had happened. The babysitter was so frightened by my strength she called 911 and explained what took place.

In minutes the police were at my door. They took me to a government facility and began experimenting on me. I was trapped in that hell hole for a total of 8 years, when I turned 15 I escaped. Since then I have been searching for my twin brother and my biological father.

 I am now 18 and have finally found them. I have nothing but a one way ticket to Los Angeles.

 The picture on the left under ' ! REPORT CONTENT'

IS

Nicholas Wilde

~*~*~~*~* thank you for reading, please let me know if you see any grammar errors~*~*~*~~*

ps.  this book

WILL

HAVE

VERY

EXPLICIT/ STEAMY SCENES ;3 

please comment rate and vote if you njoiii-ed reading 'Lust At First Sight'