Chapter 4.

Bella's P.O.V:

Walking into sixth period I immediately spot Britney, my bestfriend bent over Ryan's desk with those pale fragile hands holding her chin up while she bats her eyes like a freak trying to get his attention. Is this what it's come to? my bestfriend looking and acting like a total idiot for a guy who has no interest in her whatsoever, they are clearly over and done with. But it's not like she has any clue of that... Ding Ding Ding a figurative light bulb turns on, if Britney could get Ryan one last time what would she do in return?

"Britney! get your ass over here!" I yell with my inside voice, I am not staying after school with Mr. Kurk for 2 whole hours just for raising my voice.

"Don't you se!-e I'm busy." Ending softly realizing It's me she's talking to, knowing I'm not one to be provoked. I look her over, from head to toe. Giving her my signature 'dirty' look.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" she says before I lose my patience. She skips around Ryan making sure all eyes are on her until she arrives to my desk and takes a seat next to me.

"What is it?" she smiles sweetly though I can see a drop of sweat rolling down her forehead letting me know  I can still scare the shit out of her with just one look, my signature look.

"Soooo Britney" I say getting on my feet and walking next to her while my index finger traces her jawline softly, caressing that scared little face that's quickly losing color. "How bad do you want Ryan?" I add allowing a bit of quirk in my voice, enough to let her know that shes not in trouble. 

She sighs and relaxes under my hand only to jump up out her seat once she actually processes what I just said. 

"Omg why do you ask?! Does he want me back? Did he tell you?! Omg he likes me!" she screams in her high pitch voice. I slap my palms against my ears blocking them from the screeching noise but failing to do it's job.

"Britney will. you. let. me. talk?"

She shuts her mouth and waits for me to continue.

" What if I told you Ryan would be willing to give you one more chance" I say with a growing smirk.

"Seriously! are you kidding!.... Wait why?"

"It doesn't matter why, now do you want  me to talk to him or not?"

"Yes, yes, Wait another minute, - what's the catch?' she grunts as she finally catches on.

"Oh, nothing..." I twirl a small piece of her hair with my index " Just, find dirt on that new shrew."

Giving me a dumbfounded look she asks "What's a shrew?"

" Just find dirt on the new girl, ok?"

" Who? Silver? how?"

"Find a way, do whatever it takes." 

Ashton's P.O.V:

"Hey Dad" I say when I spot him laying on the couch watching his football game.

"Hey, How was school?" The famous question every parent feel the need to ask.

"Good" In reality I wanted to say great, finally the girl who jumped my bones spoke to me.

"Are you hungry? I cooked some pasta"

"No, I'm good. But umm I was wondering if you have any plans for tonight?"

"Why are you asking me on a date, son?" he replies with a smirk.

"Very funny dad, but my science partner is coming over to study."