Eyes

He had the kindest most intelligent eyes I knew I would ever see.

We married on June 27th, 1882.
Immediately thereafter we travelled to Paris as Nikola had received employment with the Continental Edison Company as an installer of light systems in buildings.

One night over dinner he explained how Edison had patented electricity distribution using generators which were able to produce electricity in only one direction. Although amazing it had its limitations.

"The electricity can only flow in one direction." He stated excitedly.

Being an intelligent educated woman I understood him. And more than that I loved him with all my heart.

"This electricity has no way of reaching anyone further than two miles away." He continued. "I am sure I can solve this problem with my plan for my motor."

"I am sure you can also." I encouraged him.

He wasn't interested in his day to day work. He was constantly designing improvements to equipment he designed from Mr. Edison's initial ideas.

All he dreamt about was getting funding by presenting his revolutionary motor to his superiors.

They did finally listen to him and used several of his ideas to improve what was already in existence.

It seemed he was well on his way.