Chapter 3: Life

I was lying in the very comfortable
king sized bed. Thinking of what happened. What got me here. It was almost like the universe decided my life was too good or something and it needed to throw in an obstacle. An obstacle I would never suspect. I had called my father. He was infact the same Stephan Éclair that Kenneth was speaking about. He told me all about how he knew this day would come and he's so glad I finally befriended Kenneth. I began to drift away into my dreams when the door opened slightly. I pretended to be sound asleep, snoring and all. When the person who came through the door climbed into bed.
"Excuse me?!" I jumped up finding Kenneth there.
"Oh pardon me, I didn't mean to wake you." He was shirtless and in sweats. Exposing his chiseled chest and stomach. I gulped,
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"Well. This is my room?" He laughed,
"Yes, but you said I could sleep in here."
"Yes that is correct."
"So why are you coming to sleep here?"
"Where else would I sleep?" He asked laughing.
"Anywhere!" I yelled.
"I think i'm good next to you." He winked and grabbed me. Pushing me down till he had me in a "spooning" position.
"Um... No." I said elbowing him in the ribs.
"Ow!" He screamed.
"Sorry..." I bit my lip and then placed a pillow between us.
"You're weird." He turned over and sighed.
"I get that a lot." I fell asleep.

When I woke up the pillow was gone. I was curled up against his cool chest. Oh dear. I held still contemplating what to do. The worse part about this was that I was slightly enjoying it. He was attractive, and one of the first guys to give me attention. I sighed and he jolted awake- light sleeper.
"Oh... I'm sorry." He said starting to take his arms off.
"No..." I said curling up against him and closing my eyes. It was peaceful to be with someone. He laughed. His heart thumping.
"We have school in thirty minutes." I shot up.
"Thirty?!" I practically screamed. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I went to the huge shower and tried to figure out all the nobs. Nope.
"Uhh. Kenneth? How do you work the shower?" I asked,
"Here..." He walked in and turned the water on. It was the perfect temperature.
"Thanks..." I furrowed my brows at his expression.
"Breakfast will be ready when you come down." He grinned and walked out. Shutting the door behind him. I jumped into the warm water. Feeling it was amazing on my skin. What was I going to wear though? Knowing them they probably have a whole closet prepared for me.

I wasn't wrong. After my shower and breakfast Kenneth showed me to a room filled with clothes.
"Community closet. It's what we wear when we're in a hurry." He told me. I laughed,
"This is all designer." I looked at the labels. He shrugged.
"Pick whatever you want."
"Really?" I asked, in heaven.
"Sure, although Mackenzie and Stephanie are a bit shorter than you so keep that in mind." He walked out. I began to shuffle through the clothes finding so many designers I could never afford on my allowance. My parents had money they just wanted to teach me to be financially smart. I absolutely despised that. I found a blue blouse and jeans that I liked, so I slipped them on. All the shoes were heels so I picked the lowest ones which were these cute black ankle boots. The blouse was more revealing than I thought, but hearing the cliché accent that I have yet to place a name yell for everyone to "Come on!" I knew I didn't have time to change. I threw my hair in a ponytail and ran down the steps in the foyer where everyone stood. They eyed me up and down making snide looks toward Kenneth except for Stephanie,
"You look so good!" She exclaimed nearly jumping up and down.
"Thank you." I smiled warmly.
"You do." Kenneth added.
"Thanks." I muttered and followed everyone out the door.

I guess I was too focused on how everyone was afraid of them to notice what they arrived to school in. There sat the black limousine, David at the door holding it open. Everyone climbed in and Kenneth gestured for me to sit next to him. Steph sat next to the cliché accent and Mackenzie and the three other boys sat opposite of Kenneth and I.
"So what are all of your names?" I asked friendly.
"I'm Todd." The accent chimed in. Okay Todd easy enough.
"I'm Paul." A brunette next to Mackenzie added,
"Phil." The other brunette who I just noticed to be identical to Paul. That might be hard.
"Mackenzie." She sounded annoyed. I just smiled,
"And i'm Chase." A British accent, I'm guessing, chimed in from the end of the seat. He smiled a perfectly white smile. I grinned back.
"Nice to meet you all. I guess." They all nodded. Chase smiled again.
"Chase chill." Kenneth spat.
"Whatever you say boss." He replied just as the car pulled to a stop. Kenneth shook his head.
"Let's go." He winked and we stepped out. That's when I saw Grace standing there mouth wide open. Everyone standing there mouths wide open. I gulped. This should be interesting.