8- Aphmau

As Dale, or Brian they're both wearing the blue armour and I can't see their face, pulls me alone the path I spot something black up ahead. Brian, or Dale, is covering the thing on the other side of the black...dragon! How is there a dragon here?

"Aphmau!" The dragon hisses, I know that voice, of a dragon.

"Ungrth?" I ask, the dragon gives a slight nod.

I rush in front of Dale, or Brian, why is Ungrth a black dragon, where is his golden yellow? Ungrth tries to stand but falls back to the ground. Something's under his wing.

"What's under there?" I ask pointing to his scaly black wing.

"I should...show you...tell him...that I'm...sorry," Ungrth closes his eyes and lifts his wing.

"Ungrth are...are you dying?" I ask, not looking what was under his wing yet.

"No...I'll just...sleep for...a bit," Ungrth breaths, "Take him."

Ungrth slowly pushes whatever was under his wing towards me and lays down all the way. I know what was under his wing now...it was Laurance.

I cover my mouth with my hands as tears start to flow, he was the one in the forest and he's a Shadow Knight. Why is he a Shadow Knight?

"Laur-Laurance?" I ask, he's unresponsive and he's barely breathing.

I turn around and look for someone to help me with him, whoever got me here is gone. I don't want him to be gone forever.

"Help!" I yell, "Help!"

A girl with pink hair and cat ears along with a cat tail hurries out of her white and pink house. I know who she is, she's one of the magick user's in the village, her name is Kawaii~Chan.

"Ah Aphmau~Senpai is everything alright?" Kawaii~Chan asks rushing up to me, "who is that?" She points to Laurance.

"Kawaii~Chan go get Garroth, or someone please," I beg.

"Kawaii~Chan will go get Garroth~Kun," Kawaii~Chan nods and runs off.

A few minutes later Garroth comes running towards me diamond sword and shield in hand.

"Lady Aphmau what is the matter?" Garroth asks.

"We need to get him to my house!" I yell and point at Laurance.

Garroth nods and gives him a piggyback to my house.

--------------------

As I pace up and down in my house on the ground floor, Zoey is downstairs checking out Laurance to make sure he isn't dead. I'm really worried for him, he looked like he was hurt pretty badly.

"Lord Aphmau he's awaken," Zoey sighs as she comes up to the ground floor.

"Is he alright?" I ask, I can tell that she knows that I'm as worried as heck.

"He's fine but,"

"But?"

"I'm afraid he's blind," Zoey announces.

"B-blind?"

"Yes he grabbed my hand, but I know that he wasn't thinking it was me, I think he wants you," Zoey drags me down the stairs.

Laurance lays on a bed his eyes closed. His clothes are tattered and dirty. Where was he before this?

"Laurance? Are you awake?" I ask.

"...yeah..." Laurance responds, his voice dull.

"Well I'm glad your okay,"

"Aphmau you know that I'm blind right?" Laurance asks as he opens his eyes, they're white.

"...yes,"

"I'm kinda sad,"

"Why's that?" I ask.

"Because I'll never be able to see your smiling face ever again," Laurance laughs.

"Maybe it's temporary,"

"I doubt that," Laurance chuckles.

"Well I'm just glad your safe," I sit on the edge of the bed.

I reach over his blue tattered shirt and wrap my arms around his neck. I hug him tight. I don't know if I do or not but I think I may be falling in love with my best friend. I feel a tear roll down my cheek as I close my eyes.

A bright light flashes around us......