2- Aphmau

As I search around Meteli for the Lord I spot a boy with fiery red hair with a emerald sword and shield. I slowly walk towards him, he turns around and spots me.

"Why were you sneaking up on me?" He asks

"I wasn't sneaking up on you," I place my hands behind my back, my purple tank top getting in the way so it looks like trying to tighten it.

"Were you the one asking where the Lord was?" The man asks.

"Yes," I admit.

"Well sadly he died," I can tell that the Lord was close to his heart because it looks like he was about to cry.

"Oh well his son must be devastated then," I sadly say.

"You knew his son?" The man asks.

"Yeah, he was my best friend till I had to move," I feel tears coming to my eyes, "I was actually trying to look for him so I could talk to him, it has been eleven years."

The guard breaths in then out, "I haven't seen you in eleven years."

"L-Laurance?" I stutter.

"It's me," Laurance smiles.

I let tears fall down my cheeks and run towards him. Once I reach him I hug him. I heard the clank of his sword and shield falling to the ground and his arms wrap around me, greeting me in a hug.

"I missed you," I cry into his armour.

"I missed you too,"

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here,"

"Hey," Laurance places me in front of him, "it wasn't your fault."

I stare at and tears form in my eyes. He's changed so much, and he also changed his hair colour. Instead of brown it's a fiery red with bits of orange. Just like how Hayden's little girl's was like.

"Did Cadenza do your hair?" I ask.

"Yeah, although I said not to dye it the same," Laurance chuckles.

"I liked it better when you had brown hair," I flick one of the strands of his hair.

"So where have you been?" Laurance asks.

"Oh I've been with my father in Phoenix Drop," I tell him with a smile.

"Really isn't Phoenix Drop really close to here?"

"I actually don't know, I was searching the Lord so I could find you but I didn't know if it was the same Lord," I explain.

"Where did you think I was?" Laurance asks.

"Uh I don't know," I start laughing.

"Okay what else did you come here for?" Laurance asks.

"My dad sent me on a job to go see if Castor the Chicken Shaman is still alive," I groan.

"Really wasn't he like the wacko that lived right across from you?"

"Yeah that's why I don't really want to go see him,"

"Well it's getting late you should get going to his place, he hasn't moved," Laurance points me near the water.

"Maybe I'll see you on my way back?"

"Maybe,"

With that I leave to go see that terrible person. The craziest person alive, it was good to see Laurance though. I missed him a lot, but now he looks a lot different and he's a guard!

I round the corner and see his house, his chicken surrounded house. I rush up to it, I just want this to be over. I knock three times in the door.

"Chicken Shaman!" I yell.

"One second Clucker I'll finish our chess game once I found out whose at the door," I started laughing at what Castor had said.

I keep laughing although he had opened the door.

"Oh look who it is, if it isn't the Bad Chicken House Builder's daughter," Castor exclaims making me laugh even more.

"Hello Chicken Shaman my father wanted to know if you needed anything and said I was to help if you did while he runs Phoenix Drop," I left out the part about me not wanting to do this.

"As a matter of fact, I do need something, one of my loyal people have gone missing, I would like you to find her," Castor hands me a black and white drawing of a derpy chicken, I cover my mouth holding back laughter, "her name is Timberly."

"Okay I'll come back with your um chicken," I smile and he closes the door, "lazy." I whisper.

"What was that?" Castor asks as he swings the door back open.

I walk down his steps and search for a random chicken. Great there are loads, I grab one and knock on his door.

"Here's Timberly," I say handing him the squirming chicken.

"That's not Timberly, that's Charles Cluckington," Castor points at the chicken.

Did he name all of his chickens.

"Your a bad chicken finder," Castor points at my nose.

I walk down the stairs mumbling stuff to myself. I spot a yellow wyvern above my head and it's quite small. I know whose it is, I just don't want a letter from him. A small piece of tied up paper lands on the ground next to me. Great. I open it, why does he send me letters.

Dearest Aphmau,
You have only been gone for an hour and I am already missing your beautiful face. Your smile lights me up.
Your Admirer,
Garroth.

Why does he have to be such a Casanova. Every time I'm gone he sends me one of these after a hour. I'm sick of it. But I have to see him everyday, he is the head guard after all.

I push back branches full of leaves and spot a brown village. Hopefully it won't be like the last time I went a village I never knew about.

"Hey you stop!" A man's voice commands.

I stop in place and stand there like a statue. I feel something place a bag over my head and carry me. Next thing I know I'm in a jail cell.

"Hey can I write something to my friends just to let them know I'm in prison for no certain reason!" I yell.

"Fine," a guard wearing a helm hands me two pieces of paper and I begin to write.

A/n
I switched Garroth's and Laurance's personalities so now Laurance is the one who's scared to confess his feelings and Garroth's the Casanova. I was laughing the whole time I wrote the Castor part, it just made me laugh how I was putting it in my mind.