Chapter Sixteen

A.N: This part is going to be completely dedicated to Alex and Cerys' date. Cerys is a really good friend of mine and I know she's looking forward to reading this. Also can I add the ages are made up in this story.

********************

Alex's P.O.V

I parked outside Pizza Hut and I was looking everywhere for Cerys but I couldn't see her. I knew she could drive as she was 23. I was sat in my car and Marianas Trench's song ??? was playing from the stereo. I was looking around to see my ginger one but I still saw no one. I grabbed my phone to look at the time, it was 5:56 so she should be here soon. I put my phone and looked up and saw Cerys walking towards the restaurant. I turned off my music and rushed to meet her.

"Wow, you look great!" she blushed, "I'm glad you didn't wear a dress though, it would be awkward for what we are doing after food."

"Haha, What are we doing?" she asked.

"That my lady is a surprise" she pouted.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the restaurant.

"Table for two please" I asked the waiter who's name was Josh, it was on his tag.

When we got to the table I did the gentlemanly thing of pulling the chair out for her and pushing it back for her. I then took a seat.

"Do you want a pizza for yourself or do you want the buffet?" I asked.

"The buffet is what I normally go for, I don't have money for a whole one myself"

"You get what you want, I'm buying"

"No, Alex. You don't have to do that"

"I want to" I insisted.

I ended up getting a pepperoni pizza with cheese stuffed crust and Cerys had a plain cheese pizza. After we finished in Pizza Hut I grabbed a scarf from my car and wrapped it around her eyes so she couldn't see.

Cerys' P.O.V

We just left Pizza Hut and Alex blindfolded me with a scarf.

"Alex, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Don't want to spoil the surprise"

We led me to wherever we were going.

"Here we are" he said taking off the scarf from my face.

"WOW!"

"How good are you at bowling?" he asked.

"Terrible..."

"That's fine, I'll help you. What about Laser Tag?"

"Never played it"

"WHAT?! Good job we are here, you're missing out"

"Wait? Are we doing both?"

"Of course"

"Alex that's too much"

"No it's not, want to spoil my girl"

Wait? Did Alex just call me his girl? I started to blush again. He grabbed my hand and lead me inside. We first were going to play Laser Tag.

I was actually pretty good at it which I was surprised at. We then went onto bowling. I set up our game while Alex went to go get us some drinks. I expected something like Coke or Pepsi. Nope, we had Slush Puppies, not that I minded because I had a blue one.

Alex was up first, he bowled pretty much in a straight line and got a strike. Now it was my turn, even though he knew I was terrible he didn't let me have the barriers up. I tried to bowl on my own but it went straight into the gutter. I went to get another ball but Alex beat me to it, he showed me tips on how to hold the ball and how to swing it to keep it straight and then he handed the ball to me.

"Now you try" he said.

I took the ball and tried to do what Alex showed me and to my luck I knocked down eight pins. Alex won the first game which I expected. I won the second which shocked me and we were just about to finish the third, we had one turn left each. We both had 97 points each. Alex bowled his first balled and knocked down seven pins, he missed all of them the second time. It was my turn. I bowled and knocked over 4 pins, I took my second go and knocked over another 4, so 8 pins in total. That meant I beat Alex by 1 pin. I felt so proud of myself, I was quite shocked to.

Alex's P.O.V

After bowling we headed back to the car park to head home. I wanted to drive Cerys home but she brought her car so I couldn't. I stood by her car with her and she hugged me. Her hugs were so soft. I lent down and kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and I fell even more in love. She was perfect and I wanted to make her mine. Was it too early? I've only just met her. Abi said she likes me and I like her. Screw it. I pulled back from Cerys and she looked worried.

"Alex, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing, you are just so beautiful." I smiled at her making her blush and look at the ground. "I want to make you mine"

Her head shot up and she looked me straight in the eyes. She walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and she started to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her back. I started to try and deepen the kiss, it took a few moments but she soon let me. Before things got too heated we pulled away.

"I'll take that as a yes then" I smiled.

"Of course I'll be yours Alex, you mean the world to me"

I gave her one more kiss on the forehead before hugging her and saying goodbye.

"Call me when you're home so I know you are safe"

"I promise." 

She got in her car and started to drive away. I waved until she was out of sight and went back to my car. I pulled out my phone to call Abi. It was 10pm, she should still be awake.

"Hey Lex, How'd it go?"

"You can hear everything from her because I know she'd want to tell you. Good news though, she said yes!"

"Congrats bud, I'm happy for you, remember what I said"

"I do. How Zack?"

"He's passed out on the sofa. I'm going to go wake him up so he can go sleep in bed. Goodnight Alex"

"Goodnight"

I put my phone back in my pocket and made my way home.

As soon as I walked in through the door my phone started to ring. It was Cerys.

"Hello"

"I'm home" she said.

"Good, glad your safe"

"I'm going to call Abi and then go to bed. Goodnight Alex"

"Goodnight Gorgeous." I could hear her smile before she hung up.

How did I manage to get with someone so beautiful. I'm really going to miss her after this tour. I'll meet up with the guys tomorrow and tell them, maybe we can all go and do something together. All I know is that I'm really tired and that my bed is calling my name.

I made my way upstairs and threw all my clothes onto the floor and I just slept in my boxers tonight.

******************** 

A.N: That was the #Calex date. Hope you are enjoying the story so far. I have a lot planned. Don't forget to comment and vote. Please share this story with your friends and other peoples on social media. Thanks for reading.

~ Georgia