first victim

Sapphire was a crystal gem who had been captive by humans.

One day she was walking along the beach side watching as the ocean came to shore. She didn't know she had been being observed by humans. She continued walking as she hear a tussle in the bushed a few feet away.

She stopped and looked at the bush for a moment. She began to look into the future... She seen no danger ahead so she began walking, then out if nowhere she was attacked from behind. She let out a loud yell as she hit the sandy ground.

As she struggled to get free, the human took out a pan and slammed it on her head repeatedly until it began to bleed. The person drug her body to the truck that was parked on the other side of the beach.

Soon they came to an abandon shack. Sapphire had no clue what she was about to experience. They laid her down on a experiment table and began working on her. Sapphire soon became conscious, her vision was blurred a bit as she watched the blurry movement of the humans. They chained her down on the experiment table with spiked cuffs. She tried sitting up but it was no use, her vision became clear as she watched the humans put a neck brace around her neck, it had little nobs on that pierced into your neck. Her eye widen as she watched the neck brace switch on. As soon as it dug into her neck she tried to scream, it came out as a gurgle sound and she stared coughing up blood. Her body began to glow brightly as she was about to retreat to her gem. The man next to her hand smashed it making it crack deeply.

The glow faded. The humans began cuting her body opened and cuting off her limbs then too her head.