Chapter Nine

Louis's P.O.V

"Okay everybody, let's play truth or dare," Zayn says.

"Great idea mate. Okay everybody sit in a circle. Harry you sit next to me, Collete you sit by Harry. Ruby sit next to Collete, and Liam sit next to Ruby. Niall next to Liam, Izzy-bear next to Nialler. Finally Zayn you sit in between me and my Izzy-bear." Everyone starts moving around sitting where I told them. Pretty soon everyone else is sitting but Collete and Ruby.

"Louis can we talk to you?"

"Sure Ruby." Walking away from the lounge area, we walk to the back of the bus.

"Louis we know what you plan on doing and you really shouldn't do this to Niall and Ismae. "

"How did you know I was planning on daring Niall to kiss Izzy?" I ask .

"Oh we didn't. But we do now, and you shouldn't play cupid for them. Are you doing this because you miss Alicia?" Oh my Alicia. I wish she could've come on tour with us, but sadly she had to stay in London for uni. Like Liam's ex girlfriend, Danielle, she's a dancer. Sighing, I lift my head up just enough to see Collete's clenched jaw and Ruby's "Momma Direction"look.

"Well yes and no. I'm doing this because of Alicia, but only because she told me to help Ni find someone. I'm not doing this for her because Niall really does like Ismae. The other day he called her his princess, and if you look at her contact name in his phone it says, 'My Princess <3'. I'm just trying to help him out."

"He really likes her? Yay! Collete we have to tell Pookie. Oh she'll be so happy."

"Ruby we can't tell her. She'll won't even admit she likes him, no matter how obvious it is. I'm surprised Niall hasn't figured it out yet." Ruby looks at me with her dark chocolate puppy dog eyes and gives me a pleading look.

"Sorry Ruby, I agree with Collete. Let him tell her on his own time. And if he gets scared,we'll help him out. Everything will work out. Besides all of the fans think they're together anyway." Ruby looks satisfied with my answer, so I turn on my heel and walk back to the game

"Lou-bear why were you gone so long?"

"I sorry Hazza-bear. Ruby and Collete were asking when we we're going to be in San Diego."

"Why what's so special about San Diego?"

Ismae's P.O.V

"San Diego is where I'm from. Actually about forty miles north,in a small beach city called Carlsbad. I lived there until I was eighteen and moved to London for uni. Collete, Ruby, and I went to middle school together there. After eighth grade, they moved to England to live with their aunt. We kept contact through texting, Skyping, calling, chatting. I had been accepted into the University of London Royal Academy of Music, Collete attends University of London Art Institute, and Ruby goes to University of London Performing Arts Academy." All of the lads look at me in utter shock. I guess it could be because I haven't spoken since the concert earlier or it could be the fact that I just told them about my life before I lived in England.

"You're American?"

"Yes Niall. Haven't you noticed how my accent is slightly different from Ruby and Collete's?"

"What's living in America like?"

"Well Lou, it's just like living anywhere else. There are only a few differences. One of them being that when I lived in Carlsbad, the beach was a quick bike ride away, everyone knew how to surf, most people had a year round tan, and it's almost always sunny."

"You know how to surf?"

"Yeah Liam. It was a year round sport at my high school. I was captian of the CHS surf team the three years I was in school."

"Wait isn't American high school four years?"

"Yes it is Zayn,but I skipped eighth and ninth grade, so I graduated at sixteen." All the lads look like I told them I was Megen Fox in a seventeen year old's body.

"Well uhm I have to go and finish writing a song. I'll see you boys later."

Niall's P.O.V

A new song? We haven't started writing a new song yet. We're supposed to write songs together. Walking towards the bunks, I hear Izzy singing what I can assume to be her new song.

Kiss me like you know I wanna

Kiss me like you know I wanna be loved

If this is my last night here

I wanna spend my time with you

Don't wanna be left alone

Under the city lights

Interlocked fingers and quiet smiles

Take me there for awhile

So why can't you just

I can't take it anymore.

"Wow Izzy. Your song is really good."

"Niall what are you doing here? Why were you listening? How much did you hear?"

"All I heard was the chorus, and first verse."

"Okay, well since you're here, can you help me with the second verse?"

"Sure. What do you have?" Looking at her song book I see that she has everything but a second verse.

"Ismae, are you writing a duet?" She looks down at her hands, nodding as a small blush forms on her cheeks.

"It's a duet for you and me. So we don't have to sing 'Glass' at every concert. I love the song,but it gets repetitive after awhile."

"Well I have some lyrics, let's see how they fit," I state. She nods again. I start singing the second chorus.

Kiss me like you know I wanna

Kiss me like you know I wanna be loved

Close quarters in the dark

Never thought we'd get this far

You and I seemed perfect from the start

You've made me laugh, you've made me cry

But all of this has been worthwhile

So baby why can't you just

"I like it Niall, thanks." She smiles at me with her bracketed teeth. Damn why is she so beautiful? We're so alike too. We're both Irish, we both love food, and we both love music. It's almost like she was made for me. I need to talk to Zayn,he'll give me unbiased advice. He really needs a girlfriend, maybe he would like my friend Megan. Well our next concert is in two days, I think I can write the instrumental part to Izzy's song. Oh God, I hope my plan works.

______________________________________________________________________

So my potatoes what's Niall's plan? Anyone have any ideas? If you do leave them in the comments below. So @onedirectiongurl1993 I finally introduced you guys into the story. Are you proud of me? Anyways as always thanks for reading.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LISTS

Stay beautiful

<3 Alexis

P.s. the song Ismae and Niall are singing is written by me. All rights reserved. If you want to see the full version, go to my profile, find the book tittled "My Songbook", and find the fifth song.