Chapter Three

Collete's P.O.V

One minute everything is fine, the next minute I see Ismae running out of the audition room with One Direction following behind her. She told them. One of them brought up Tyler, which made her think of the bullies. I bet anything it was Harry. He's such a flirt. I wish I could've been in there with her. While she was in there Liam sent out a tweet saying:

@Real_Liam_Payne listening to an amazing audition. Can't believe how much talent this girl has!!! =)

After reading his tweet, I knew Izzy nailed the audition or so I thought until she came rushing past me and out the door. I grab my phone to call Ruby.

( A/N C stands for Collete and R stands for Ruby)

C: Ruby!

R: What Collete. Ismae just ran into her room crying and saying she never should've auditioned.

C: Oh no. This is all my fault.

R: How is this your fault?

C: I'm the one that forced Izzy to audition. Then one of the lads must've asked if she had a boyfriend. So she started thinking about Tyler, and her thinking about Tyler led her to think about all of the bullies. She probably told them about her past, got emotional, and ran back to the flat.

R: Collete can you do me a favor? Give Liam the phone so I can hear the lads side of the story.

C: Ok one second

" Hey Liam, can you talk to my sister. She's with Ismae back at our shared flat. Ruby wants to know what happened.

Ruby's P.O.V

I can't believe I just asked my sister to give Liam Payne the phone so I can talk to him. I'm like the shyest person ever. Collete has always been the more confident out of the two of us. Collete has thick, dark brown almost black hair with a blond streak running down the left side. I have plain, dark brown hair. She has a confident, no bull attitude. I hardly speak around new people. I'm snapped out of my wandering thoughts bye a Wolverhampton accent.\

" Hello?"

"Oh sorry Liam I was trying to think of ways to open Ismae's door."

" What happened?"

" Well as soon as she ran out of the audition, she came back to our shared flat. She ran past me, into her bedroom , and locked the door."

"God Harry can be such a git sometimes!"

" Oh so Harry started this?"

" Yeah. He asked Ismae if she had a boyfriend. So she told us about her past, and after she finished she just ran."

" Ok thanks Liam. Now that I'm filled in on what happened, I'll try to get Izzy to come out of her room. Maybe I'll coax her out with food. Anyway it was nice talking to you. Hopefully you guys can look past this and take Izzy's talent into consideration."

" Yeah definitely. I'll talk to the lads. If it's ok with you and Collete, maybe we can come over so Harry can apologize for being an arse. I'd love to meet you in person."

"Bye Liam."

" Bye Ruby."

After that the line went dead. I can't believe I talked to Liam Payne and didn't say something idiotic. Wow maybe I'm not so shy after all.

Ismae's P.O.V

I can''t believe I had an opportunity of a life time, and I blew it. I ran out of an audition for One Direction's opening act, and I left the boys sitting there. I left Collete in the waiting room. They probably all hate me now. Collete, the lads, maybe even Ruby. I think I'll just stay in my room for the rest of my days.My life is pathetic now. 

Ismae open the door please. If you want we can talk about what happened."

Oh Ruby. Sweet and innocent. If only I was still like that.

" The doors open."

The door creaked open revealing the girl I call my best friend standing in my doorway. Ruby is everything I wanna be. Light boned and thin. Almond shaped eyes in a dark brown i refer to as melted dark chocolate. Ruby doesn't see that she's beautiful. 

" Izzy things are gonna be alright. I talked to Liam and he said that he and the lads are gonna come here so Harry can apologize for being an arse and a git as Liam put it."

I guess my facial expression chaged, because Ruby looked kind of nervous.

" If you don't want them to come I'll call Collete and we can-"

" Ruby I'm not mad their coming over. I'm shocked you talked to Liam Payne and didn't say something absoluely embarrasing."

" Well then why are we sitting here in your room. We need to get ready! One Direction is coming we need to look nice. Not like we just crawled out from underneath a rock."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys. That was the end of chapter three. It wasn't much, more like a filler chapter because c'mon not every chapter can be full of drama and suspense. Am I right? I just want to send a massive shout out to my personal friend and cover designer.......@blacklovewhite!!! Thank you  so much. Your work is amazing. I'll update asap. Leave comments down below. Critisum is welcome, hate is not.

<3 Alexis

p.s the girl singing in the video on the side bar is me. I think this video turned out well for being shot with an iPhone don't ya think?