Chapter 7

Emmys P.O.V
I was walking on the beach with butchy arm around me.
I'm so nervous butchy what if I don't get a part in the community play hairspray I said pouting in his shoulder.
Baby girl your Going get a huge role in hairspray your the best actress I know baby he said kissing my cheek several times.
You really think so!
I know so baby when I'm I ever wrong!
A lot of  times I said rolling my eyes.
He squeezed my thigh.
Some random surfer put the list up on the bulletin board.
Oh my god it's there I ran too see it.
I looked at the board with my heart pounding what if I didn't get a part then I saw my name penny- Emmy fall.
Yes I got penny!!!! I said jumping up and down.
I'm so proud you princess you will be amazing angel.
I jumped in his arms and he kissed me paissontley.
I love you so much honey he said attacking me with kisses.
A week and a half later.
Butchy P.O.V
Rehearsal of whole show 1
I went with lugnut to see Emmy rock her role even tough it was only a rehearsal I wanted to be there for her.
We sat down and I had a bunch of snacks I snuck from the teachers room there was a few people in charge of the play and a few friends of people watching.
I watched her being with some fat ugly girl Tracy the main character (A\N fat people are not ugly ok butchy is judgemental everyone is beautiful! :)) was some surfer playing her and penny was her best friend it was so cute at FRIST.
Then some guy named seaweed kissed his fingers and touched my girl lips I was bowling mad.
I am going to kill I said about to get up.
Don't that's probably the only thing lovey thing between them in the play lugnut said pushing me backdown in my seat.
Expect that wasn't the only thing when my princess was wrapped up in rope and seaweed went to save her they kissed that was it!
I stood up quickly lugnut tried to put me back down but I was way stronger then him I ran up too the guy and punched him hard he fell on the ground.
Oh My god butchy are you crazy Emmy yelled!
No your the one that is crazy your my girl your not suppose to be kissing other people! I yelled louder then she did.
For god sake butchy it's in the script it's not like I love him it means nothing you idiot she yelled.
Tears started leaving my eyes but but it's n not f fair from me to too see this your mine I said while,crying.
Butchy I know it hurts but you need to stop being a overprotective idiot Im going to do what I want in life and no one is going to stop me I don't give a shit that this is 1964 and things are different!!!! She yelled and ran off stage.
Angel wait I said running after her she was already gone and I fell to the floor with tears.
Emmys P.O.V
Angel Emmy Emmy wait I heard him yelling but I was already gone.
I started crying on a bench Lela came and gave me a big hug.
I'm sorry my brother is such and idiot she said.
Let's just not talk about it I said trying to smile.
Sorry she said I started crying in her shoulder.
Should i apologize to he is only trying to protect me I said sobbing.
If you want but maybe you should let him come to you act like you don't care it will hurt him more.
That's a good idea I forced myself to stop crying even though it was extremely hard.
I sat on the couch watching tv with Lela waiting for him to come home.
I heard the door open.
Princess I'm so sorry please forgive me don't cry he yelled.
Lela ran off to lugnut to probably have another make out session.
I'm not crying I'm fine I said turning to him.
Oh um that's good I saw the sadness in his eyes maybe this wasn't a good idea.
So your not mad he said I will let you do the play.
Of course I'm mad and even if you said no I would of did it anyways I turned away from him.
Butchy P.O.V
It hurt me to find her fine was that weird she usually act so cute now she was just acting mean like she was trying to stab me.
Then I saw the tears started leaving her eyes and dripping.
Oh angel I knew you were sad I scooped her up in my arms and let her cry on my shoulder.
I'm not suppose or be crying she said her voice was so cute and adorable.
Princesses  you can cry it's ok i just get very jealous your mine and no one else's.
Butchy I don't like anyone else but you your my everything.
Really Emmy it's just the guy really seemed like he liked you I said feeling angry and sad.
I know he likes me but he is a boy your a man She said I kissed her passionately.
Sweetheart that was the hottest thing you ever I love you.
I know and I love you too.
We smiled at each other and continued kissing.