Chapter 1

Emmys P.O.V
It's been two years since the I moved here and the bikers and surfer made up I'm madly in love with Butchy and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with him but I'm miss home a lot I miss my family,friends,home,better technology and even school.
But I'm still pushing does feelings aside until I deal with them completely.
A year ago I ended up telling Butchy where I was really from but I never told him they were in a movie nor will I probably ever will he took it well for a tough guy case.
Butchys P.O.V
It's been two years since the bikers and surfers made up and Emmy went into my life and stole my heart.
I love everything about her I always want to be around her I never felt so good I'm my life before.
Her telling me where she was really from was a huge shock but I don't care as long as she stays here with me I'm fine.
Also I'm planning to ask Emmy to marry me in a few months I know I want her to be my wife and spend the rest of my life with her.
Lelas P.O.V
It's been two years since the bikers and surfers made up and Emmy my best friend came into my life.
She is a wonderful sweet loving girl and I don't know how such an amazing girl ended up with my brother!
But there madly in love and I envy them I tried hitting on Tanner but he doesn't like me he is dating giggles now.
I been on a few dates the last two years but I never like any of the guys I just wish someone would like me.
Emmys P.O.V
I was sitting on Butchy lap watching a movie with him I cuddled into his arms.
How did I get so lucky to have yous he asked me.
It's one of the many mysteries of the world I replied giggling.
Oh your so dead he said getting of the couch and chasing me.
I giggled and ran straight to the kitchen.
Before he could catch me i turned on the sink and splashed water on him.
Do you really want to do he asked while water dripped off his face.
I'm not scared I said blushing.
He picked up the sink hose and started spraying water all over me!
Ahhhh stop blah stop I'm soaking Butchy stop I yelled!
I ran out of the kitchen he chased after me he picked me up bridal style and kissed me passionately.
I giggled I love you I said snuggling into his arms.
I love you more he said kissing me on the cheek.
I love you most!
Fine then I love you most too he said putting me down on the couch.
I laid on his chest and we watched the rest of the movie.
Butchys P.O.V
I has the most beautiful girl laying on my chest she was so cute.
I heard some type of kissing noise coming from outside.
Do you hear that Butchy Emmy asked me.
Yea lets go sees I said taking her hand.
I opened the door to the backyard and saw Lela my sis and lugnut my best fried making out.
WHAT IS GOING ON HERES I yelled.
A/N cliffhanger lol I'm so excited to be writing a sequel I love writing this fan fiction I'm having so much fun thank you so much for reading you guys are amazing love you 😘-pretty popular girl110!