Winter Wonderland

We were now driving to my parents house. I could tell by the look on dean's face he was nervous though he won't admit it. Truth is I'm nervous to. My family knows the old dean. He's honestly changing or at least he's trying to and that's all you can really ask for in my opinion.

"Almost there" I smiled trying to break the long lasting silence in the car

He half smiled back.

We pull up to my parents house and I parked the car.

"They live here?" he asks looking up at the house.

"Yeah well we needed room for a family of 5" I stated unbuckling my seat belt.

We got out of the car and popped the trunk. I herd Anna laughing and I walked over to the side of the house and there she was.

"MOMMY" she came running to me and fell

I laughed and made my way to her and helped her up. The snow was to my knees.

"You okay princess" I asked hugging her

"Yeah uncle Kyle and I are sledding. Come on mommy" she pulled my arm.

"Dean" I yelled out and he came into view. Annas eyes widened in excitement

"Daddy daddy DADDY" she yelled to him and he picked her up and spun her around.

We played in the snow sledding and making snow angels before we decided to go inside. We decided Wed get the luggage later instead of just intruding.

We walked inside and was comforted by a toasty warm fireplace. I helped Anna undressed and I took off my coat and took dean's and hung them up in the hall.

"Anna go get grandma"

She nodded and ran off while Dean and I waited in the hallway. We were rubbing our hands blowing on them to warm them up. Then my brother Kyle came inside.

"Heather it's been awhile" he grabbed me into a hug. I've missed him so much he was and will forever be my best friend.

"Sup man I'm Kyle heathers brother" he held his hand out and Dean shook it.

"Hey dude I'm Dean."

Kyle slowly dropped his hand then looked at me and then back at Dean.

"Dean as in Anna's father Dean?" he raised an eyebrow at me and I nodded

He chuckled and shook his head causing Dean to look at him confused.
"Kyle....." I gave him a pleading look

"Hey hey it's cool with me it's not me You have to worry about it's mom and dad. Come on inside you guys"

The house smells incredible I couldn't help but smile at all the Christmas decor it brought back found memories. I glanced over at Dean his hands were shoved in his pockets and he looked like he was going to pass out from nervous. I wrapped one of my arms around his linking us. He look at me and I smiled.

"Its going to be fine don't worry."

"Worry why would I be worried Dean Ambrose is never worried." he tried sounding tough but failed miserably.

"In here grandma I found them" Anna came running in my mom soon followed.

She smiled wide before pulling me into a tight hug.

"Heather What a wonderful surprise" she cupped my cheek and smiled. Then her smile faded a little as her eyes landed on dean.

"Hello Mrs. Smith. Im..." before Dean could finish my mom cut him off