3 years.

It was Monday night and Heather was busy making dinner when her beautiful blue eyed blonde haired baby girl came in rubbing her eyes.

"Mommy hungry"

Heather smiled and picked her up carrying her back into the living room.

"I know babygirl I'm sorry I was late today here watch some WWE and I'll bring dinner in here sortly."

She sat her daughter on the couch and smiled as the little girls eyes were glued to the screen. When she herd Deans music her heart stopped for a minute. She looked at the screen then back at her daughter. There was no denying that her little girl was the spitting image of him. She had his dirty blonde hair bright blue eyes and adorable little dimples. Unlike Heather who had dark brown almost black hair and green eyes. Her mind wandered back to that night over 3 years ago.

FLASHBACK 3 years ago

Heather was out at a bar in New York celebrating her best friend Leahs engagement. She was saying goodbye to all her friends before sitting down at the bar to have a few more drinks. When a man sitting next to her started to talk.

"DAMN girl you look to fine to be flying solo tonight."

Heather rolled her eyes and continued to drink. As the drinks continued she loosened up and began laughing and people watching with the young man.

"So I gotta hotel down the road you wanna come and hangout there"

She laughed

"I didn't even get your name and you expect me to go home with you"

"I'm Dean Ambrose" he smiled showing off his white teeth and cute dimples

Against her better judgement she agreed. The second they got inside his room he pushed her up against the wall and started making out with her. She moaned into his rough drunk kisses and began removing his clothing. The next thing she remembered was waking up alone... Naked with no sign of him ever being there. All she had was a name. Dean.

Heathers flashback quickly ended when a knock came to the door. She went and opened it seeing her good friend Corey Graves. She hugged him and welcomed him in. She set the table and called in her daughter Anna to eat.

"So I got your backstage passes for tomorrow's smackdown taping." Corey began

Anna ran around the table yelling yes yes yes. Which made them both laugh.

"Mommy I wanna met dolph he's my boyfriend."

Heather smiled at her little girl

"Yeah and I wanna met my boyfriend Seth Rollins"

Corey coked on his water laughing

"Anna go get ready for bed and I'll be in there in a minute."

Anna left and Heather and Corey went into the living room.

"You sure your ready to see him." Corey asked

"I dont know Corey I doubt he'll even reconize me. I gotta go for Anna she wants to go before she leaves for my parents house for 5 days."

"Alright. Your parents are picking her up at the venue then you promised youd go out for drinks."

Heather rolled her eyes

"Yeah yeah fine"

Corey laughed and they hugged goodbye and left.

Heather cleaned up a little and went to bed. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.