~Chapter 8~

Sorry I haven't published in a while :(
-------
Song of the chapter: Broken Home by 5sos
-------

(Bens point of view)

"Hey Ben do you think this looks good on me?" Jack asked me posing in his suit.
"Sure, what are you doing anyways?" I said as my mum walked into the room.
"I'm going on a date" Jack replied smirking.

"How come I didn't know anything about this?" my Mum asked raising her eye brow. My mum has always been protective but usually more torwards Luke since he's famous.

"I don't know I just never got around to tell any of you" Jack said fixing his hair in the mirror.
"Okay, where's your brother?" my Mum questioned sternly
"I think the last time I saw him he was going to the beach" Jack replied before I could.

"It's been a while why don't you call him" my Mum said walking away. I picked my phone up to call Luke but as soon as I did he came running through the door slaming it shut and quickly making his way up to his room.

My mum witnessed it all and she was furious. "LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS!!" My mum called furiously and no doubt Luke would end up grounded. I know what your thinking Luke is 19 he should be making his own choices but no. In my family It's different and since Luke still lives with us (when he's not on tour) he has to live by mums rules.

Luke came down with swelled eyes meaning he was crying, and his inosent face he uses when he dosent want to get in trouble by our mum and she fall's for it every time.

"Yes mommy?" Luke said sadly. "Don't you dare ever leave the house, not come back home for about 8 hours and then decide to slam the doors around when you get home" my mum said a little more calmly but still a mad tone in her voice.
"I'm sorry I'm just having a bad day" Luke said using his inosent face my Mum fall's for every time. "What happend?" My mum said feeling bad for him already. "I don't wanna talk about it" Luke said pouting and starting for his room. "Lucus!" my mom said in a demanding tone. "Fine" he said sighing.
"But can we talk somewhere else" he said motioning torwards his room.
"I suppose" my mum said walking upstairs.
When they got upstairs I decided to grab some food and play some video games, honestly I don't understand my family.

(Luke's point of veiw)

I didn't mean What I said to Ashely but when she said the kiss didn't mean anything to her it really hurt and I couldn't help but to make her feel bad aswell.

I felt guilt rush over me when I saw Ashley run away from me crying. I wish I could redo the past 2 hours and prevent this from ever happening but this is reality and I'll have to find a way to make it up to her.

I just stood there watching her run, I would run after her but I couldn't move I felt paralyzed like my emotions took over my body and were holding me still. "Luke.." Ashton started but I cut him off. "UGHHH! IM SO STUPID!" I yelled pulling at the roots of my hair. "Its okay Luke we'll figure it out" Calum said walking torwards me.
"No we wont!" I said as I ran away torwards my house leaving the boys behind watching me with disappointed expersions. Regrets rushed through me, I never should have said those things to Ashley.

I arrived at home and ran inside slamming the door behind me. I heared my mum call my name so I quickly tried to wipe away my tears so Jack doesn't bother me about it.

I arrived downstairs and everyone was watching me. My mum looked furious but I knew I could work my charm on her.
"Yes mommy" I said batting my eyes. "Don't you dare ever leave the house, not come back for about 8 hours and then decide to slam the doors around when you get home" my mum said glaring at me but not as mad as before.
"I'm sorry I'm just having a bad day" I said looking as innocent as possible. And then my mum asked a question I really didn't want to answer "What's wrong?" "I don't wanna talk about it" I said pouting heading torwards my room. "LUCUS!" my mum demanded. "fine" I sighed "but can we talk somewhere else" I added motioning torwards my room
"I suppose" my mum said already heading to my room.

~~~

I finished explaining to my mum and she was disapointed in me for speaking to a lady that way but she said if I love her I need to fight for her.

And that's exactly what im gonna do.
~~~~~

After my mum told me to fight for her I had a plan and I needed Ben for it. I walked downstairs and found Ben playing video games. "Hey Ben can I play?" I questioned sitting next to him on the sofa. I have always gotten along better with Ben then I have with jack. "Sure" he replied handing the other remote to me so we could play multiplayer call of duty. "Hey Ben could you do me a huge favor?" I questioned him not wanting to wait anymore, "sure what is it?" Ben said looking at me "well I met this girl and she overheard me talking to my best female friend and thought it was my girlfriend so she got jealous and ran off and I stopped her and kissed her but she pulled away and said the kiss didn't mean anything so I got mad and said she never ment anything to me, and yeah she got upset and ran away crying. I would of ran after her again but I couldn't, so I came up with a plan to get her back." "Wow" Ben said thinking over what I just said to him. "So you really like this girl huh?" "yeah I do, a lot actually and I need to get her back she means a lot to me" I relied to Ben "okay fine what do I need to do?" Ben questioned me. "Well.. I need you to go to her house first" I said slowly so he could get a little but of a hint of the plan.
"Okay but I don't know her, won't it be awkward?" Ben questioned me "just tell her your Luke's brother" I said back to him "and then I need you to get her and her mom out of the house" I added "Okay sounds good" Ben said getting up and heading torwards the door "wait Ben I didn't tell you where she lives yet" I said grabbing a paper and writing her adress on it "oh yeah thanks" Ben said grabbing the paper and leaving.
I hope this works.

Bens point of view

I arrived at Ashelys house and it was a lot bigger then I expected. I walked up to the door and knocked. An older lady opened the door and I assumed it was her mum.

"Hi is Ashley home?" I questioned nervously. "Yeah and are you a friend?" she questioned "I'm Luke's older brother" I said laughing a bit. "Okay" she said before she yelled for Ashely. "ASHELY SOMEONES AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!" it kind of startled me because it caught me off guard. I heard footsteps coming from upstairs and about 10 seconds later a pretty girl with blond hair and Brown eyes arrived at the door step. "I'll leave you to alone, but why don't you come inside first" her mother said motioning for us to come in. We did as asked and went up to Ashelys room. Her house was huge maybe bigger then mine. "Sorry but may I ask who you are?" Ashely asked shyly "im Ben Luke's brother"I replied not knowing what the outcomes gonna be.
"Oh great what is he gonna say he's sorry?" she said in a baby voice "no I just wanted to take you and your mum out for dinner because I feel bad about what my brother did" I lied. "You don't have to, its fine." she said protesting "but I want to" I said trying to convince her "but-" I cut her off "please let me take you guys out for dinner" "fine" she sighed "Okay lets go" I said pushing her out of her room "right now? No I have to get ready" she said trying to get back in her room "there's no need lets go" I said dragging her down the stairs
"Fine" she groaned "mom bens taking is to dinner!" Ashley yelled through the house "aww that's to sweet of you Ben" Ashelys mum said walking torwards me "I know but I just wanted to" I replied smiling "okay sure where to?" "Nandos" I replied quickly "okay lets go then" she said grabbing her shoes "oh yeah and ma'am I never got your name" I said to the blond lady "Shannon" she replied grinning "oh well, nice to meet you shannon" I said as we headed out of the door. "Off to Nandos!" Ashley yelled and with that we left.

authors note

I'm really Sorry I haven't published an actual chapter since... last month :/

How's life?

What you think Luke's gonna do when they're gone? Comment what you think he's gonna do.

Don't be a silent reader
Like
Comment
And watch fetus 5sos keeks :)

-Jennah :3