(11) :: IFHY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sydni's POV

Craigs Studio Apartment

Same Morning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat me and Cj's plate down on the table before sitting down across from him.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked me, taking a bite of his bacon.

I sighed. "I feel guilty leaving Kay'Lani at that party by herself last night. She was soo high. It ain't no telling what could've happened to her." I said shuffling my eggs around my plate.

"Call her, or text her." He suggested.

"Already did. She didn't reply. What if something bad happened to her?" I asked, looking at him with worry.

"I'm sure she's fine. She's a tough girl. Trust me." I nodded. He's probably right. "Come sit on daddies lap." He said, making me smile.

I got up from where I was sitting and plopped down on his lap. He whispered onto my neck.

"I love you Sydni,"

My smile grew wider, "I love you more Craig."

"I love you times a million."

"I love you times a billion, zillion, trillion." I said kissing his cheek.

"And I love you more than that," He said pulling my lips to his. I smiled into the kiss. I love this feeling, that feeling I only get being with him. He gets me, just like Kay'Lani gets me. But the fact that he's my boyfriend just makes the understanding so much better. I believe I'm in love with this boy. 

I opened my mouth to say just that, until my phone went off. I sighed and picked it up, unlocking it. It was Kay'Lani.

"I'm such a naughty girl, tsk tsk." It read with a smirk Emoji.

"Oh no," I said aloud.

"Whats up?" Cj asked in a concerned tone.

"I think Kay'Lani might've done something she's gonna regret later." I told him getting off his lap and stepping outside the apartment. I called her.

"Hellooooo?" She said in a cheery voice.

"What did you do." I said.

"I found the love of my lifeeee." She said in the same voice.

"I thought Jaden was the love of your life," I asked, confused.

"Hey Xey, what about this shirt?" I heard a male voice say. Strange, it kind of sounded like-- I gasped.

"Nooo," I said.

"Oh yesss," She said, letting me know I was right.

"What did you guys do?"

"Nothinggg," She said in that voice I knew all to well. "I have that shirt already," She replied to him.

"Kayyy, tell meeeeeeee." I whined.

"Okay okay, well I slept over his, and we showered together. It was amazing."

"And what happened in this shower of yalls?" I asked, becoming slightly impatient.

"He ate me out. And oh goodnesssss, I have never felt that way in my life!" She said. I nearly gagged.

"You gonna tell Jacob?"