Chapter 3- I Apologize

Romeo P.O.V

"CHRISTINA!!!!! OMGGG NO. PLEASE WAKE UP!" Cassy cried "CALL A AMBULANCE!!"

I hurried up & dialed 911. I feel hella guilty for that argument we just had.

***

So we're at the hospital. Waiting for her doctor. I hope shes ok. She got shot in the chest. I don't know where though. She was kinda losing a lot of blood though.

Cassy in Darius arms. Crying her heart out. While I'm just sitting. Thinking.

Her doctor finally came out.

"How is she?" I asked when I got up & went to him.

"Shes very very weak. She have a high chance of dying. So whatever you & your friends wanna say, y'all better say it now. B4 y'all never get the chance to say it."

Fuck

My

Life

If we never had that argument, we wouldn't be in this situation right now. If I never went off the way I did, she would've never left out my house & got shot. If me & Darius had something to do today. I would've never chilled with Christina.

She wouldve never been in this predicament if she never knew me. Or stayed with me after knowing I was in a gang.

I honestly feel like this is my fault.

"Follow me." The doctor said to us. So we followed him to Christina room. We went in and he shut the door behind us.

"Oh my god Christina. Please dont die. Your my bestfriend. I wouldnt be the same without you." Cassy cried

Christina condition is bad to the point where she breathing through a machine. Its heartbreaking to see her like this.

Darius gave Cassy a hug to comfort her.

"I'm going to be ok Cassy. Dont cry." Christina said weakly. "Just know that I love you bestfriend."

"I love you too." Cassy said

"Shes going to be ok. Shes strong."  Darius said "Lets give Romeo alone time with her."

"Ok babe." Cassy said to Darius. She went over to Christina and gave Christina a hug and kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you in a few minutes."

"Ok." Christina smiled a little

Darius and Cassy left out the room after that. Now I'm alone with Christina.

"Christina who did this to you?" I asked holding back the tears

"It was Josh... Once I left out your house, I waited for my uber in front of your house... Josh ended up seeing me and got very angry.... He called me a cheating bitch... We started arguing.. Then boom he shot me." She said.

Josh is the bitch ass nigga from the other gang that Christina cheated on me with.

"Christina I'm soooo sorry this happened to you. I'm sorry for the way I got mad at you. I'll quit the gang. I just want you. I love you." I said with tears falling down my face.