Chapter 2- Glowed Up Drama

4 Years later

~Romeo P.O.V~

I'm 18 years old now. Doing what most bad boy teenagers be doing. Selling drugs. Being in a gang. Getting fast money by doing that. Making sure I get everything me & my momma need.

I may be hiding the fact that I'm in the gang with my father, from my mother. Because if she knew, she would tell me to leave the gang. She don't want me to be apart of a gang. Let alone run the gang when my dad passes.

Thats one of the reason why she didn't want me living permanently with my father. Because she fear that I might become my father.

Too
Late
Mom

I love my mom to pieces. But I gotta do what I gotta do. So if being in a gang, making hella money to provide for us is bad. Then ima just provide for me.

Who I'm kidding? Ima mommy boy. Yeah I ain't afraid to admit it like some niggas. If i knew my dad when I was little, I would've been a daddy boy. Even though I'm kinda am since I'm filling in his shoes.

Anyways I'm chilling with my boy Darius. Hes in the gang too of course. I gotta have my nigga by my side. Since he was dying to be in the gang 4 years ago.

"Bro what we gonna do today?" Darius asked

"Well so far we don't needa do nothing. Soo I guess we should chill with Christina & Cassy." I said

"Oh yeah. Gonna get some pussy." He smirked

"Hell yeah nigga." I laughed & gave him a dap

Crazy to say, me & Christina still together. She been riding so far. She knows about the gang. Even though she wish I quit. But she also knows that I'm doing this to have the things I need. And my mother.

My dad & my mom working things out though. So they might become a thing again. Which would be dope.

***

So me & Darius told the girls to meet us at the park. We gonna walk around & talk until we go to my place. So we're all currently at the park.

"Such a beautiful day isn't it bae?" Christina asked

"Yeah. Especially since I got you right by my side." I smiled

"Awwwwe. You always saying something sweet." She blushed

"Of course. Your my girl. Gotta treat you right."

"I love you bae."

"I love you too." She gave me a kiss.

"Y'all ready to go to the crib?" Darius asked

"Yeah leggo."

***

"Omgg bae i love it!!!" Christina said

I brought her a diamond necklace.

"I'm glad you do." I smiled

~Knock on the door~

I got up & unlocked it. It was Cassy. Her & Darius is in the guest room.

"Romeoooo." Cassy said

"Wassup?" I said

"Darius gonna order pizza. He said did y'all want anything?"

"A extra larger bacon pizza. 20 piece honey barbecue wings. And 20 piece hot wings."

"Also two 3liter of Sprite." Christina said

"Ok. I'll go tell him." Cassy said then left out the room.

Now we're alone again.

"Ummm bae I gotta tell you something." Christina said

"What is it?" I said

"I can't handle the gang situation no more. Im afraid for your life. And mines. Also I'm moving away so I can go to college."

"Waittt. So you telling me that you not gonna be my ride or die no more? Just gonna quit on me?"

"I'm doing it for myself!! That's why I'm going to college thats away from this state. Yunno they always go for the love ones first. I just can't fear for my life no more. I'm sorry Romeo. I'm truly am." She said. She tried to touch my arm but I moved it.

"Naww don't touch me. If you was soo fucking scared all of a sudden, why you stayed around when I first told you that I was in the gang huh? To me your hiding something. You cheated with someone from a different gang huh? TELL ME CHRISTINA!"

"YESS!! I'm sorry!! I didn't know he was in a gang. I only fucked him 3 times. And I'm pregnant. Now I'm scared because I don't know if either you or that nigga is the father." She started crying

"Christina just get out."

"Romeo. Please. Just look at me baby." She tried to grab my hand

"Bitch just get the fuck out!! Don't fucking touch me!"

I never disrespect females. But she pushing me over my limits. You cheated on me 3 times. Saying your pregnant. And you don't even know who the fucking father is? Like bitch bye.

"Romeo. I'm sorry." She cried as she got up and left out my room

Fuck her.

"Yo you good bro?" Darius asked as he came in my room

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just tryna chill." I said

"Aight. Just checking on you. I heard everything. I just didn't wanna bust in here yunno."

"I just can't believe her man."

"I know right."

"Can I come in?" Cassy said

"Yeah. Wassup?" I said

"I just wanted to see how are you. And that I'm leaving. I'm going to check on Christina."

"I'm gucci and yeah you need to. Because she gonna need you more than ever now. Yunno what? Get my diamond necklace from her. She don't deserve that shit-"

*Bang Bang Bang*

3 gun shots just pop off outside.

"OMGG CHRISTINA!!!" Cassy yelled as she ran out my room

Me & Darius ran behind her.

Christina had to be gone by then. Like why would she still be infront of my house? I don't know but im about to find out who got shot once I get outside.