Chapter 3

Pic of Matt on the right 

enjoy

feedback

vote

comment

help me fix my mistakes

:) 

Megan's POV

  I woke up and decided it was time to have a sun bath, I don't wanna loose my tan. So I put my swimsuit on and went out by the pool, and laid down. I put my head phones in and turned on my music.

Remember When, by Chris Wallace started playing through my head.

Can we push, push,push rewind when we were kids taking bottles of wine.Take, take, take me back I wanna go back, back to what we had! 

Just then someone pulled out my head phone. I looked up and saw Hilary.

"Hey." she said said sitting in the lawn chair.

"Long time no see." I said smiling.

"Yeah, I heard about the fight." 

"Yeah, I don't know why he did that." 

"I do." She said with a smirk.

"he doesn't like me, I don't like him." I said sitting up, and rolling my eyes.

"No, he just doesn't want to admit it, because he knows he can't have you." She whispered to me,"Feels your too good for him." 

"haha, yeah right." I laughed awkwardly.

"Whatever." She said standing, "but I will get to say I told you so."

"No." I said as she walked out,"By the way nice little chat!!" 

I went closed my eyes for a couple more minutes then got up to go back inside.

"Oh." I said once I saw Toby sitting in the lawn chair that Hilary was just sitting in.

He just stared at me, then I realized I was in my swimsuit.

He smirked and said "scare you?" 

"Oh grow up." I said smacking him in the head, and walking inside.

"Wanna go do something?" he asked following me 

"Go hang out with your friends." I said. 

"Suspended for 2 days." he reminded me.

I sighed and said " Okay where are we going?" 

"Well tomorrow is the races, so I need to practice." He said, "so we can go to an old dirt track."

"Fine, let me change." I said pushing him a little.

He grabbed my elbows and said "I don't mind if you wanna go like that."

"Perv." I said shutting the door.

I got dressed in a tank, some Toms, and shorts. I put my hair in a high pony tail and did natural makeup.

"Okay lets go." I said walking out my door.

"Wrong way." he said, grabbing my hand and spinning me around, causing me to giggle with laughter.

"I knew that." I said lying, "I was testing you."

"Oh I see, and would you like to lead the way?" he asked.

I shook my head no, smiled, and said, "You can."

"That's what I thought." he says winking at me,"By the way, I think all those piercings you've got are kinda hot, I would love to discover if there are more."