Chapter 17

As King Rudolfo was waiting for her arrival in his room, he was excited , nervous, and thousands feelings running in his mind. Not to forget his wolf who was constantly fighting with him to make his appearance. For Rudolfo wolf it was both a happy and a rueful moment. Happy because he will get to be with his mate, and sad because he will never be able to accept her. Hell he will not be able to stay in the same castle with her, forget about being in the same room. But still he brought her here because he has his own motives. He did not know and did not care what will happen if he carry on with his revenge, but one thing that is for sure that he will enjoy seeing her suffering, that made a sinister smile crept up to his lips.

As he was thinking about his plans of action, he smelt the most amazing scent, he and his wolf were alert, when someone knock on the door. "come in " he said staring intently at the human at his door.

He saw her standing at the door holding the tray in her hand. The woman infront of him is petite, with her soft brown curls running down to her shoulder to her waist. The uniform was too tight for her and he could see the traces of her bra, that made him instantly hard. Fuck he though to himself

But when he saw her face all emotions feelings were blanked and he wanted nothing to do with her only to turture her and break her emotionally and physically. He hated that face so much. She was staring at him and looking at him with those big brown eyes, if it were not for her face, King Rudolfo would die a thousand death for her.

"what is it " he asked her

" umm.. your refreshment your highness" she stammered and walk towards the table. But it was only for mere seconds when she felt the emptyness and a voice that said " get out" with erratic breath. Thousands of emotions and questions were running in her mind .

With her here now King Rudolfo has to be extra careful to keep his emotions at bay and not show any weakness. While his wolf was trying to come to the surface and have his way with her.

Carrie pov

I was confused and nervous , one moment he had a look of love on him and the next moment he ordered and looked like i am the most disgusting creature he has ever seen, that make my heart melt.

Why did i felt like that, i felt so whole like we belonged to each other. I also felt the tingles and eletric shock running through my body. I remember Laura told me that when ever she and her mate were having an intimate moment she could feel tingles. But i maybe mistaken, because he is a King after all not forgetting the man who has haunted me since the day i saw him in the meeting hall.

The King must probably be on his period, well he was acting like one . pervert King.

I have to stay steer clear of him, with his changing attitude and not surrender or show my weakness to him. He maybe the king but we have our own principles and values.

-------------------------
check out the chapter of this Sequel My Live a Dark Redemption
Luv cariez