Chapter 18

Love at first sight, was it only a saying  or  does it happens practically. Carrie could not understand that at the very moment but she could feel an unfamiliar pull towards the king. But she dismissed them as common feeling every one would feeling about His Highness, but she could not understand the feeling of comfort and being safe when she was in his arms even for a split seconds. Concentrate she though to her self.

She has been for only half day and already befriend the fellow maids. The king had important work outside and will be returning till  dinner time.

She saw a very attractive blond vampire walking gracefully, she had learnt her name as Lady Anastacia.

" you there " Anastacia called her

" yes my Lady " Carrie answered

" His Highness will be returning soon, get ready with his refreshment" she ordered her

What the hell?what have i done to deserve this? She though to herself but nevertheless went to prepare dinner for his highness.

As she came up to His Highness door and just went she was about to knock she heard noises and sounds the was enough to ripped her heart from her chest.

Out of curiosity, she peep through the door and saw a sight that was enough to scarred her mentally and emotionally. Never in her life did she felt so rueful, never in her life did she felt so weak, she felt like someone had push her from the cliff. What were these feeling? from where did they came from? She tried to asked herself a logical question and search for an answer but she found none.

Reaching her room she tuck herself under the pillow and cried her heart out, she felt so lonely like an orphan that had just lost her parents. She felt her soul ripped apart, never had she felt that way. She felt betrayed, angry, depressed but she could not understand from where these feeling came from you are stupid she though to herself you hardly know the man, all men are same.

She vividly remember the day, it was the day of her 19th birthday. She had a boyfriend name Chase, very charming blond haired guy. They had been dating for 6 months everything was so perfect. She remember his hugs and kisses, and so much love and respect that he gave her. He had always been an image of a  good husband to her and her family, but everything change the day of her 19th birthday.

Curious , impatience and nosy as she is, she had decided to check on the surprises that her boyfriend and her best friend Bree had planned for her that day. So she hurried to her friend house , made her way to her room only to be invited by weird sound. But things can be deceiving she thought to herself. She took out the extra key and unlock the door, and the sight before her was enough to break her trust. She saw a very naked Chase on top of naked Bree having a very intense session, both of them immediately stop at the sound of a sob.

She still remember what Chase told her when she confront him " you never allow me to go beyond kisses, i am a man Carrie what do you expect? You expect me to wait till we get married . Come down to earth Carrie, you cannot satisfy my needs, infact i pity the man who will be with you" these were enough to break her down, she was forced to believe that she is weak and is a female abomination. It was not untill she met Jake, he has been everything to her a friend, a brother, a joker. At that she smile to herself

She understood her rueful feelings towards Chase but she could not understand her feeling towards His Highness. Why did she felt so sad when she saw him naked on top of Lady Anastacia and thrusting into her. Because you are stupid and an idiot she though to herself. As she was being consumed in her thoughts she heard her phone ringing and saw it was one and only

.

JAKE

---------------------

HI FRIENZ , HERE IS AN UPDATE
ENJOY...don't forget to comment
LUV CARIEZ