Is it REALLY home sweet home?

Picture: Damien's Wolf up top Except he has bright green eyes!!!
Song: "The Other Side" by New Years Day (I know this song is dark, but I love this song....)

Previously;
Sighing in relief I say " well lets go." Motioning my hand forward In reference to tell Chloe to lead the way

Alex POV;

After following Chloe for a few minuets, I started to get nervous that we wouldn't get out of here. Like How big is their territory!?!

Then suddenly a low growl sounded behind us, I turned around and saw a large brown wolf with bright green eyes.

"Damien what's wrong?" I ask him and suddenly it hits me. How did I not notice it before, we were surrounded by rogues.

Taking a fighting stance I let Juniper have control, as she growls dangerously. Then suddenly about six rogues come out and encircle Chloe, Damien, and I.  Who by the way Chloe  did the same thing. I can see that by her glowing purple wolf eyes.

Then there is Damien who clearly has just shifted, into his HUGE brown wolf.

Then suddey as a rogue tried to lunge at me I jump up using my cat strength to meet him in mid air. I grab him by the muzzle, making him fly into a tree.

Hearing a loud thud, and crack. Probably cracking a few ribs. As he hits the tree.

He then tries to get up and lunge at me again, but he hesitated as he tried to stand. Clearly favoring his left front paw.

In that time of hesitation I ran up to him and lunged at him, knocking him back into that tree, and he tries to wriggle out from under neath the hold i have on him.

I am straddling him while holding my hand around his throat, clawing out as much of his face I can get with him thrashing about like he us.. Eventually I manage to Knock him out cold.

"Why wont you let me shift?" Juniper suddenly ask me.

"Because I don't want any of the rogues to find out and link Mr. Rogue, then we have our cover blown of being the one and only were Queen Cheetah." I tell  her

"Why is being the Queen Cheetah bad?" Juniper ask mem

"Because then we become THE center of attention, and we'll wind up with a big target on our backs if we dont shift." I tell her, then blocking her out.

I then turn around to see another rogue totally mutilated. Then another on the ground with his head in a not so normal position.

I then look over at Damien who is still in wolf form, and has his head wrapped around one of the rogues neck twisting it, then ripping it off.

I then look over to Chloe who has shifted into a beautiful midnight black almost blue wolf. With her head wrapped around a rogues throat. Making a bite that would make the life drain out of that rogues eyes.

With a smirk on my face,  I walk over to Damien who has shifted back, and I grab the pair of blue shorts and white shirt he left on the ground before he shifted. And give them to him, careful to not let Juniper who still has some control wonder her eyes.

" I think youll need these." I say as I give them to him, turning around and walking over to Chloe who has already changed into a pair of black shorts, and purple tank top.