Chapter 9

Okay so I know I usually add a little noteat the end of the chapter but I really wanted to add one right in the beginning because I need to apologize. I am so sorry for not updating anything for such a long time when I promised I would. I finished my first year of college recently and now I have all the time in the world to add new chapters. I noticed I have 4 comments and all are positive and you guys don't know how happy that makes me <3 keep it going and show me some love <3

Love Ya All,

Domo ❤💚💙💜💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we came into the house I saw Kate smiling at me. I rolled my eyes at her not wanting her to think that I have feeling for Riker. Me wanting to kiss him was like hormonal thing right ? I mean I haven't been with a guy for quite a while so I think that's why I had that feeling. I sat down in two people couch and Riker sat next to me. The rest got comfortable and we started out first movie. I didn't pay much attention to it. I was too much in my thoughts, besides I'm not a movie person.

"Wanna get out of here?" Riker whispered in my ear. I looked at him and smiled a little. He got up and I stood up right after him. He led us to his room where he turned the light on and closed the door.

"Weren't you enjoying the movie?" I asked him while walking up to his bed and getting comfortable on it.

"Nah not really. Too much on my mind" he replied.

"I saw you guys in Chicago" I said while smiling at him.

"Really?!Where?!" He looked at me with the most shocked face expression

"At your concert" I simply replied to him.

"You went to our concert?" His smile became so wide, from ear to ear.

"Yeah I'm a fan" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"What about glee?" His eyes showed curiosity.

" I tried watching it but I just can't the girl that plays Rachel annoys the shit out of me" I said at what he laughed out loud. I lied down and looked at the ceiling. He lied down next to me and for few minutes we weren't saying anything. But it wasn't an awkward silence. It was actually very comforting.

"Why are you in LA?" He asked out of no where

"I needed to get out of there. Me and Kate both. We are like sisters so there was no wonder if one of us wants move somewhere the other one follows in het footsteps. We were lucky that moving here was always out dream" I smiled still staring at the ceiling.

"Why aren't you allowing any guy in your life?" The moment he asked that question I looked at him and found him looking at me intensely.

"I watched my mom cry over my dad when he cheated on her and I watched Kate go through shit because of relationships and I just don't want to be hurt like them" I explained and went back to staring at the ceiling. "I'm gonna go home now, let Kate know okay?" I added getting up from his bed and walking towards his door.

"Wait Lilly!" Riker called after me. I turned around and looked at him when he walked up to me.

"What?" I simply asked

"Can I have your number?" Riker blushed when he asked me.

"Yeah" I replied and punched my number in his phone which he passed to me. I hugged him slightly and walked out and went home. The moment I walked into my room without turning the lights on I saw how Riker stood in the middle of his room and took his shirt off. I felt myself blush and yelled at myself in my head for staring at him. I turned the light on and without looking at the window I took a tank top out of my closet and went into my bathroom to change. I decided to sleep only in my underwear and tank too because that's how I used to sleep in Chicago and it was one of my comfiest ways of sleeping. When I did all my business in the washroom I walked out and automatically looked in the window where Riker stood with that Barbie girl she was really close to him with her hand on his bare chest and in a second she kissed him and I didn't wait any longer. Without looking at them anymore I walked up to my window and closed the blinds and then turned off the light. I knew I had no reason to be mad but I wasn't gonna lie, even to myself, I was a little jealous but I really had no reason. We didn't like each other in that way. Well.... He didn't like my in that way. I lied in my bed and instantly fell asleep but not before locking my door putting my eye mask on and war plugs in. Kate is certainly not waking me up in the morning.

TBC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for any mistakes I did not proof read it. I just wrote this right now at this very moment on my phone. I hope you guys liked it because I feel very satisfied with this! I will not add any new chapter unless I see 2 or more more comments under any of the chapters.

Love Ya All,

Domo💛♥💙💜💚