Chapter 10

Aradia's POV

Ravyn, Kiora, and I have been enjoying life out of the prison that Alena sent us to. The man who saved us, who goes by Lord Damien, brought us back to his "home". Let's just say he lives in a giant castle that's underground in some cave. It would be pitch black if he didn't have fire to provide light. I must admit, it's really fucking impressive.

"So, Damien, when can we leave this place and go kick some fairy ass?" I pouted my lip at him as he read a book behind his desk. I think I'm his favorite.

"All in good time Aradia, you must be patient! Besides, I have our fairy on special delivery."

"How exactly do you plan on getting her here?" He lowered his book and flashed me an evil grin.

"Let's just say I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Now, go find your friends and let me finish my work." I sighed and walked out of the room. Does he not trust me or something? Does he know who I am and what I did? I found Kiora and Ravyn in the library.

"Aradia these books contain information about everything! They even have stuff on the Dragonfire and the creation of the planets." Ravyn said as she skimmed through the names on a row of books.

"Who knew you were such a nerd Ravyn," Kiora said as she lounged on a leather couch with a magazine.

"Enough, I have some news to tell you." Kiora put down her magazine and stood up.

"Are we finally going to punish Alena for what she did?" Kiora smiled and cracked her knuckles.

"Damien seems to have other plans. He apparently has a way to bring Alena to us." Ravyn and Kiora exchanged confused glances.

"As nice of a gesture as that is, I'm kinda getting sick of moping around here all day. I need to go outside and see some action!" Ravyn pounded her fist down on a table as she did so.

"Enough! As long as you reside here you will abide by my rules. As of now, nobody knows you aren't in that prison, and I would like to keep it that way. This gives us an advantage. I will tell my outside sources to speed up the process." Damien swept his cape back and walked out of the room. I don't know what he has planned, but I will see to it that I finish her myself.