Chapter 1 Why do his tears hurt my heart

I will protect you!

Chapter 1 why do his tears hurt my heart?

Orihime and Chad right now are currently running through the forest following after Tsukishima their minds are currently under his spell. With the use of his fullbring, Tsukishima has placed himself in both Orihime's and Chad's memories.

 He has replaced himself as Orihime's carer in exchange of her brother and he has taken over Ichigo's position as Chad and Orihime's friend. After hearing Ichigo's cries of despair, they took off in high speed towards him to find out what was occurring. Orihime's mind is in pain as her thoughts are a mess.

"Ichigo he was crying. In all the years I've known him I've never seen Ichigo cry like that."

"Mr Tsukishima is the one I'm in love with. He's been there for me since I was a child always protecting me showing me his kindness and love for me."

"So then why does it hurt my heart so much to see Ichigo in that way? I would go as far as giving my life for Mr Tsukishima and do anything for him. And yet I can't stop my tears knowing Ichigo is in pain right now."

"Please stop crying Ichigo; it's tearing my heart and my mind apart. Please don't cry!" Orihime begged her heart at its limit. 

Orihime stopped running her feet crashing through the last puddle as they grounded to a halt.

"Ichigo thank goodness you're not crying."

"It looks like Ichigo has got his soul reaper powers back. We have to protect Mr Tsukishima!" Chad stated in a worried tone prepping his hollow arm.

"Don't worry Chad Rukia and Renji are here to stop him!" Orihime replied back relieved.

"I don't think so. Look they're all behind Ichigo like they are all on his side." Chad said as his arm continued to undergo its metamorphosis.

Orihime turned back towards Ichigo and the other visiting captains staring at him waiting to see his next move.

"Ginjo you bastard! And you Tsukishima are going to pay for what you did to Orihime! Even if she see's me as an enemy right now, I have regained my powers so now I can protect her once again!" Ichigo declared pointing his Zanpakuto towards him.

Orihime couldn't help her heart skipping a beat and her cheeks reddening after hearing Ichigo's words. Just staring into his eyes gave her a huge sense of nostalgia as they contained a strong sense of hope and determination. 

Suddenly Orihime placed both her hands on her head as she saw images of a shadow saving her countless times.

"My head what's happening to me?" Orihime questioned as she struggled to comprehend who was her mysterious saviour.

All of a sudden, Orihime jumped out of her skin as Tsukishima placed his icy cold hand on her shoulder. 

"What's wrong Orihime? Don't you remember what happened in the past?"

Orihime stared towards the malicious stare of Tsukishima her head going through immense pain as the shadowed figure in her memories became him. 

However, despite his memory manipulation, Orihime had feelings of doubt as he tried to take over the role of Ichigo Kurosaki as her saviour.

"What's this pain I'm feeling in my heart?" Orihime cried out bringing her open palm to her chest.

"What's wrong Orihime are you having doubts towards me? Are you afraid of me?"

"No what's going on why am I doubting his words?" Orihime questioned her eyes shot wide open.

Chad approached her in an attempt to comfort her but he wasn't able to reach her as Tsukishima once again manipulated his memories.