She Rejected Him

AUTHORTS NOTE

OMG IM SOOO SORRY GUYS SCHOOL IS SOOO BUSY!! I WILL BE UPDATING THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW DURING MY LUNCH!!! THIS TIME I WILL!!!

---------------------------------------------

David's P.O.V

When I got back into my packs territory I drove to the pack house. When I got there my best friend Zack ambushed me saying my dad is going absolutely bonkers. When I made my way to the Alphas office, I could smell the distinct metallic smell of blood. I opened the door to find my dad with broken shards of glass around him and an empty vodka bottle.

"What the hell dad?!" The only time he's drank this much was when mom died. He turned so I could now see that his face was bright red.

"SHE'S FOUND HER MATE!" He yelled in my face.

"Who has?" I asked confused as to why he's so mad.

"The last undead. She will receive more powers as soon as she mated with him and we won't be able to kill her." He said almost in tears. Wow dads never cried before.

"Who are you talking about? What's her name, what pack is she from?"

I asked still trying to grasp what he was yelling about.

" Her name is Bringly Jones and she's from a pack in Canada, her pack is staying here for now with Alpha Stephen because of rouges and this was out only chance!" He started to become angry again and punched the wall creating a hole.

"Dad calm down and tell me why she is so important"

After explaining what a large and dangerous wolf she was and what her race has done, I was ready to flip shit. She has lived since the beginning of time, and according to my dad, she is the third oldest creature created from the underworlds, after her parents who were exterminated. Her race ins-laved the normal were race and ruled with an iron fist, and she was the princess of it all. My dad also said that if she mates with her mate then she will become pretty much invincible because of how old she is.

I want to kill her as much as my dad, if not even more. Her race will end once and for all.

Stephens P.O.V

It's been 2 days since my mate has rejected me and my wolf can't take much more. Because I'm an Alpha, my need for the touch of my mate is stronger. I want to be able to hold her in my arms and spend my life with her. I heard the front door close and my wolf was on high alert. She was home, I could smell the distinct smell of vanilla, strawberries, and rain. I could hear a rustle in the kitchen and then the thuds of of her climbing each step until she was close to my room. I swung my door open just as she was in front of it and I heard her curse under her breath.

"What?"

"Um... Uh.." Was all I could get out. God I'm so stupid.

"Look I can't deal with having a mate right now."

I could see the want in her eyes, the lust her wolf was protruding. My arm snaked around her waist and I pulled her flesh against mine. I heard a small gasp and I smirked to myself.

"WHAT ARE YOU DO.."

my lips met hers and my whole body was engrossed by the delicious sparks that were created. I kept kissing her until I could feel her start to kiss back.

I ran my hand up and down the side of her waist and I felt her shiver under me.

I pulled her into my room and shut the door with my foot. She pushed me against the wall and started to trail kisses up and down my jaw and neck. Her mouth met mine for a second time and then I started to trail butterfly kisses where my mark should be. I felt my canines extend and I scraped her skin and BAM I was pushed to the other side of the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

She yelled and with the she stormed out of my room and slammed the door so hard it broke in 2.

---------

HEY MY LOVELIES, OK IM SOOO SORRY, IM UPDATING TOMORROW BUT NOT SATURDAY CAUSE ITS MY BIRTHDAY AND BLA BLA BLA SOO SORRY IT'S REALLY SHORT, HOPE YOU ENJOY