She Rejected Him

Authors Note

Hey my livlies so heres the next chapter! Im going to be doing major editing at the 5th chapter mark. i suck at spelling so sorry. i hope you enjoy! :D

---------------------------------

Bringly's P.O.V

"Um are we just gonna stand here or are we going to go inside?"i heard Jess say.

"Um yes of course come on in, sorry i was just thinking about something" their alpha said, i think his name was Stephen.

Our pack slowly made its way into the pack house, it was soo big. It was much bigger than our pack house, this was like 10X the size. As i stepped past Stephen i made sure not to touch him because if he cant touch me then he wont know im his mate.. see what im getting at. Im just hoping my wolf doesnt do anything stupid.

We were led to an enourmous room, the size of a ballroom, with seats set up. I notesed that a girl in a pink, skin tight, short dress made her way over to Stephen and kissed, WAIT A MINUTE, KISSED HIM ON THE CHEEK?!? THAT IS SO NOT OK WITH MY WOLF! Before i could do anything i would regret, like shifting in the middle of the room and exposing who i am, i ran.

I ran as fast and as hard as i could until i was in the middle of the forest, then i shifted. My wolf is 3X the normal sized Alpha. I have Jet black fur and blood red ears, paws, tail and i have a stripe of red running all the way around my mid back to my stomach. I have 3X the normal sized canines and i have blood red eyes insted of black like every other wolf. As i ran i notesed that all the other small animals have gotten out of my way. smart move little ones. my wolf said. I made it to a clearing with a bunch of red, blue, and white flowers everywhere. There was a beautiful pond in the middle so i made my way over and got a drink. The sun was just setting and thats when i realised just how long i have been out here. I ran back to the place i shifted at and because i am an undead wolf my clothes dont rip. i ran to the back door only to find it locked, so i had to knock, and who else would open the door other than Stephen.

Stephens P.O.V

I was sitting in the kitchen wondering where the BloodLakes beta went during the welcome party when i heard a knock at the back door. When i answered it i was met by 2 bright blue orbs stairing straight back into mine. This made my wolf on edge because it seems as if she was challenging us. I didnt back down and nither did she. I started to think why she had so much power coming off of her, hitting me in waves but i heard her beautiful voice say

"Um are we just gunna stand there or are you gunna let me in?"

My wolf growled in responce because she dare disrespect us. We are of higher rank! my wolf yelled in my head.

"Know your place BETA i am an alpha you will not disrespect me." i emphasised beta so she got the point.

"Listen here Mr.Alpha."She poked my chest and electric waves smacked me dead in the face. MATE SHE IS MATE GO TO HER NOW!! my wolf roared through our link. I looked back up at our mate to see she was wide eyed stairing at her hand. I guess she feald the sparks too. This is the moment i was waiting for, a mate to love. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my chest loving the feel of her against me. I heard her growl and she pushed me away.

Bringlys P.O.V

I CANT BELIEVE I JUST TOUCHED HIM! THATS THE ONE THING THAT I COULD NOT DO AND I GO AHEAD AND MESS THAT UP! i felt him pull me into his chest and my wolf was purring but i on the other hand was not. I growled and pulled away just to see so much pain in his eyes. NO you can do this, you dont want a mate. i told myself. my worf howled in disagrement at what i was about to do. I stood up straight and used as much power as i had, to say these 10 words.

" I, Bringly Jones, reject you, Stephen Davidson as my mate."

--------------------------------------------

Hey my lovlies, what do you think? COMMENT AND VOTE!!! :D