Chapter 1 - Day 1

Date :: The Same Day .

          Location :: In The Basement . 

        Time :: An Hour later . 

                        - Anita

              As Two boys walk down the basement stares at the two girls that are hanging on the wall. The pig tail boy smirks at me. He licks his lips and walks up to me with that side smirk on his face. 

   "My name is Princeton. Christina you have no control over who to talk to or friend. You will only associate with the people who was my slaves just as you are." Princeton says. Christina continues to look down at the ground. She lets the tears fall down her face. 

  Princeton smirks. "Come on now, pretty girl. Your going to be our stripper, we can't have you crying in front of people you'll be dancing on. Wipe those tears before I slap them off." He snaps. 

      Christina looks up at him, "Fine." She snapped. She found a hand slapping her hard on the face. She looks up at him with shock. 

  "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yell at Princeton. I glare at Princeton. "Mind you own business, Whore." He snaps. 

   I glare at him, "OKAY LET ME OUT. THIS NIGGA GOT ME FUCKED UP." A hand slapped mehard on the face. I looked up at Ray. He shook his head and chuckled. 

  "My name is Ray, and I am your owner. You will respect Princeton, either you like it or not." He says. 

  "When my girlfriend finds out about this she will end you." I snapped. "Awww, the wittle lesbian thinks her gwrlfriend will rescue her?" Ray says. I glare at him, he glares back. 

  "Your a bitch ass nigga." I snapped. Ray laughed.

"Sure." He took me off the chains and yanked me off. "Listen up here, I own you. I can kill you right now and get away with it. No one can stop me from doing it either. Watch yourself, because I can cut off that tongue that causes that smart ass mouth. You understand?" Ray snapped. 

    "Whatever." I mumbled. I looked away as he pulled me to him. He smiled evily at me and walked up the stairs. 

  "Follow me." He say. I roll my eyes and look at him. Ray looks back at me. 

    "Now." He snaps. I roll my eyes and follow him. 

            He walks me into this big building. I see some girls wearing slutty outfits, some wearing shorts with a hoodie over their head, some have on old worn out dresses. He pulls me into the dressing room. 

   "Yo, Bri come here." A girl with long hair walks in. "Yes Ray?" She asks. 

  "This girl here is middle class, give her, her clothes." Ray says. "She's assigned for lunch then send her too revolution pratice." 

        What? Middle Class? What the hell this is?  Revolution Practice? What the hell is this shit?!

     "Yes Sir, Ray." She says. I look at the girl with a look to where I'm about to burst out laughing. "Yes Sir?" I say. Ray glares at me and walks out. 

    "You shouldn't do that to Ray." Bri says. She sighs and pulls out a pair of ripped black jeans and a lace tank top. "Here put this own."

  "But these jeans will be up to my vigina." I stated. She rolls her eyes. "I know that sherlock." She says and hands me the clothes. I roll my eyes and take off my clothes. "Is there a shower?" I ask.