There's No Mercy In Camp Enchanted. (A Mindless Behavior Story) {COMING IN JUNE}

Two girls were kidnapped on the same night. June 17, 2013. Anita Black, the 15 year old who’s rude, careless yet’ trustworthy lesbian, kidnapped when she was walking to her girlfriend’s house for her 17 birthday. Christina Barks, the 14 year old, who’s shy, a bookworm, a girl that never could stand up for herself or fight for herself. They were sent to a Camp that was like an prison. A camp that had all girls as their prisoner. All girls that had to work as, sex slaves, strippers, maids. If you didn’t follow the rules you’d be beaten or you’d be killed. Fiesty Anita gets put with Ray. Shy Christina gets put with Princeton. Will anyone be able to save these two girls before their clock strikes out? Here’s what happens in Camp Enchanted.

Ray: He’s the one with the two pig tails. The boy that is possessive of what’s his, territorial. Being with him can get your mind slowly injected with pain and hope.

     Princeton: He’s the afro boy. Sure, he looks like an sweet boy, but he’s the opposite. He has a temple that can set the roof off the house. Being with him could destroy you mentally.

     Roc Royal: He’s the boy with the short curls in his head. The boy that will beat you senseless if testing his patience. Being with him, can get you killed.

    Prodigy: He’s not how he looks. Most thinks of him as an evil boy. He’s actually sweet. The only one that will show you affection. Being with him can end up with a broken heart.

              Proluoge:

                             Anita –

                         I smiled as I pulled on my black skirt with my blue crop top and my flats. I walked to my mirror and pulled my hair out of its bun. My bouncy hair fell down to my shoulders. I smiled at my hair, I recently cut my hair because of the heat happening in Miami. I pulled on my armless jean blue jacket and walked to my dresser. I pulled on my braclets and necklace. I licked my lips and smiled.

            My phone rung. I walked to it and picked it up, blushing when my girlfriend Yasmine’s face popped up. I pressed answer. Her deep female voice sounded in my ear.

   “Happy Birthday baby!” I scream. I hear her giggle. “Thanks baby.” She purrs. I could tell her was blushing because of the way her voice sounded.

     “Look, I’m almost on my way, I want to be the first person to give you your present!” I say with a smile on my face. I hear her sigh.

   “baby, you know how I feel when you buy me stuff.” Yasmine says. I roll my eyes.

    “So, its your birthday and you know I’m wilding out for you.” I say. I could feel her roll her eyes at me.

    “Ugh, FINE! I gotta go get ready for this stupid party.” Yasmine mumbles. I chuckle. “Alright bye baby!” I say and hang up.

       I grab the bag from Victoria Secrets and blush. Today was the day, I was going to give Yasmine my virginity. We’ve been dating since I was 13 turning 14 and she was 15 turning 16. I have nothing to even worry about. I grabbed the black box that had a tiffany’s ruby necklace jewel in the box. I smiled to myself, I spent all my saving for her.

      As I walk down the stairs, I notice that mom and dad wasn’t there. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. “BYE MOM. BYE DAD!” I yelled at complete emptiness. Most teenagers would be happy to not have their parents around, but me I miss them both. My mother was some type of business woman with sales and my father being a lawyer. Everything was a hectic for me. I still can’t believe that they’re both having so much time for sex with each other.