Chapter 3: Desire

You ever get the feeling that when life suddenly throws you a curve ball, all you want to do is throw it back? Cryptic, I know, but I couldn't describe myself fully.

Now let me say the two fast balls life threw me. One, Fallon kissed me. Two, I let him. Yea, I could deny it by saying I pulled away after the shock ran its course, but that wasn't exactly the total truth, now was it?

This question ran the racetrack in my mind while I lay astride my bed. I'd sunk into the soft pliable object grateful for the isolation of my own bedroom, which was huge, by the way, about the size of a four car garage. I had no idea how my parents expected me to use all this space, but I tried my best to fill it with guitars of all shades of the rainbow and different collections from Beanie Babies to baseball cards.

You could say I was spoiled, which would be normal for an only child, but I disagree. My parents may be free with their money, especially when it came to me, but I didn't ask for everything. I just asked for anything that caught my interest at the time.

One such interest was bands and acoustic guitars. I didn't favor a name brand yet, but I felt a colossal interest in them anyway.

But I digress. I'll explain what happened.

Fallon pressed his lips roughly against mine, but instead of disgust, I felt this weird heat rise in me the longer his lips met mine. Fallon's eyes were persistently wide while I was having trouble keeping mine open. There was something weird about how they seemed to swirl, like the colors were actually moving.

He moved his lips against mine and my mind blanked, his wet tongue caressing my own tongue gently despite the harsh way he pushed his lips to mine. It kind of felt like he was trying to eat me, and not in the turn-off kind of way.

I gasped into his mouth as he pressed his body against mine, and, somehow, my back was touching the wall. His hand slid under my shirt, caressing the lines of my flat stomach and I took in a sharp breathe, squirming in his sensual grip.He angled his head, deepening the kiss and I began to feel dizzy, even as I groaned into his kiss. The deeper he kissed me, the more trouble I had seeing straight. I began to shiver in his embrace.

A warmth I had never felt before rose in my chest to my throat. A panicky feeling caused me to reflexively swallow, but the heat steadily continued to lift.

After a minute or so the light-headedness that had hinted at overwhelming had become more of a threat. My breathing grew ragged but I couldn't find the will to pull away although white spots were beginning a folks dance behind my closed lids. When had they fallen shut? I didn't know . A numbness began to leaden my limbs and I felt myself slide down the painted brick wall, panting heavily robbed of the strength to move. I felt drained.

" Shit!" Fallon cursed, but I couldn't move my body enough to open my mouth to admonish him for it. I felt him lift me into his arms and carried me, he walked with a surprising grace for him to be a guy.

Next thing I knew, I woke up to Garrett driving my car. He told me what had gone down while I was out. He said Fallon had me in his arms while cursing up a storm and that when Kristin saw me limp in his arms, she freaked and they left me to him and walked off.

" They were seriously upset about it." Garrett whispered as though he were speaking of a conspiracy " Fallon surprised me though, he seemed really flustered. That face of his was flushed red, he seemed more human with that pink tint to his skin."

I stayed silent and when we made it to my driveway, I had him take the car to his house and just said for him to pick me up tomorrow. I mean it wasn't like I didn't have more cars. I had five in total, but three of them were getting new paint jobs and the fourth had too many miles on it. Besides, the one I drove was my baby.

I'd received it a few months ago for my sixteenth birthday. That's right, I was a summer baby! You know they say summer babies are the most artistic of the lot. I was a Cancer, which explains my calm, never flustered in panic inducing situations nature.

But why did I feel so flustered by getting a kiss from Fallon? I wasn't gay so that may have been part of the feeling, but something else about that time worried me. I had no idea what though.

I tossed in bed, laying with my eyes staring up at the ceiling. It was after ten at night and my lights were out. Sleep still hadn't found me although I felt worse than a grueling day of football during PE. I couldn't seem to reason with my mind to tell it that now would be a good time to turn off.

Why was he so confusing? Fallon was the most confusing guy I had ever met, and that's saying something since I know Garrett.

First, he's cool and aloof and doesn't want to talk. Then he's all flirty and teasing and kissing me, practically molesting me, in the bathroom.

I placed my hands to my lips. I could still taste his sweetness in my mouth. He tasted like the epitome of strawberries with a spice of tangy citrus. I swallowed convulsively, the saliva pooling in my mouth.

I felt the desire to sample him again. Feeling shameful, I groaned, burying my head into my pillow as I tossed again. God, what was wrong with me??? I felt so restless and plagued with discomfort. I breathed harshly, exhaling.

What was this weird discomfited feeling near my waist? I felt so strange. This was the first time I had ever experienced something like this. I scissored my legs, tossing again.

Why was my discomfort centered between my legs? I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to fall into the black oblivion that was sleep. Maybe it would take away my discomfort.

I had to shift a few more times before I actually felt situated enough for sleep to cover me. I let out a sigh as I finally relaxed into sleep's warm embrace. Funny, sleep kind of smelled like strawberries and citrus.

************

Okay, beautiful people who love this story so far I have a request. It's not that big or anything. I just have a question. Does anyone know what Jaime is feeling while he's trying to fall asleep? Btw, I dedicate to people who comment just fyi. :) Thought you might wanna know.

PS. a song I was listening to while writing this is Break by Three Days Grace. Just so you know.

WTYL( write to you later) awesome I know teehee ;D I made it up! bye for now! *queenly wave*

PSS. Shout to @Luckycat222 for being the first commenter on the story. Love ya!!