Chapter 9

3 months later
So it's been three months now and let me tell you it's been hetic. Justin's new single "what do you mean" came out and I can't stop listening to it. I'm so proud of him he's come so far ahead. At the moment we're in beverly hills with the crew.

I'm with the crew helping them on a few things and justin is hanging out with haliey because he said he needed her help on something. "Ok thanks Juls your free now" Scooter said "I smiled and nodded my head but before I could reply justin came in looking really pissed of oh uh.

Haliey then followed then micky justin's bodyguard. Justin stormed into his room and slammed the door. Micky started to explain everything to us and by us I mean me scooter fredo and pattie I sighed knowing it's gonna take a while for him to calm down.

I got up and started walking to his room I knocked on his door and waited for a reponse. "Go away I'm not in the mood" Justin replied. I just walked in and saw the most heart breaking scene ever.

Justin was face into the pillow and I know he wanted to stay strong but I could tell he just wanted to cry. I sat on the bed and faced him. "Hey" I said as calmly as I could cause to be honest what micky told me I was pissed off to.

"Hey" he said turning around to face me. "I know what happened micky told us" I told him with a pissed off tone in my voice. "It's just I don't understand why they can't just let me walk down the street without being in my face".

I felt so bad for him. "And I even asked nicely sooo many times" he sighed. "I know it's hard remember when we first went out and they wouldn't leave us alone and Kenny had to block them the whole way to the car" I said smiling at the memory. "He laughed with me "yeah I remember that. Didn't turned out as planned" he smiled at me. "Yeah"

"Hey why don't we go for a swim in the hotel and try get your mind of it?" I asked "he smiled and nodded agreeing. "Ok cool get ready and I'll meet you outside were everyone is" I told him.

I went and got ready in my orange and blue bikini and put my cover up on. When I went out justin was there waiting to go. He saw me and smiled I smiled back and we headed of to the pool in the hotel we are staying in.

When we got there we took of our cover ups and got in. We had a full on splashing war. And just Messing around having fun. Hopefully this is getting what happened eailer off justin mind. We calmed down from our laughing fit and just stared at each other. God I miss him.

Before I new it we were kissing it was full on make out session full of love and passion. We broke away from the kiss to get some air. And just smiled at one another. "I miss this" Justin said breaking the quitness around us. " Miss what?" I was confused "this, us kissing having fun like we use to I miss you julieann I was a mess this entire time without you please be mine again?" I was in shock I felt the same way but I never thought he would say all this right now.

He looked at me with hope in his eyes "yes. A billion times yes" I said smiling at him. He smiled back and I don't think I ever saw him smile that big before. He kissed me again and said "I missed you so much you wouldn't believe " I blushed and said "I missed us to".

Once we got out we dried off then went back up to our rooms. We walked up with my back up against his front and his head in the crook of my neck pecking it with kisses. We walked in the room and everyone smiled at us I just nodded my head and everyone screamed so Loud I'm surprised no came to see what it was all about.

They hugged and congratulated us over and over. We went and changed into our pj's and watched tv with everyone else. I was about to sit down when justin pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. "I love you" he wispered so only I could here. I smiled and wispered back "I love you to" with big smile on my face and justin's just got wider if possible.

Boy so far everything is going fantastic . Hopefully it stays that way.

Justin poked my side and I turned to him and he kissed me we could here cameras clicking and awws from everyone but we didn't care. When we pulled away we just smiled at each other.

Justin what are you doing to me ?