Chapter 8

Justin P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up with the biggest smile ever. I looked up and saw julieann asleep she's so beautiful god I miss her. Just when I was about to look away she opened her eyes and smiled down at me.

"Morning" She said god I love her accent. "Morning beautiful" I smiled at her she playfully rolled her eyes and I got of her so she can go to the bathroom. When she came e out she went to get dressed. So I decided to use the bathroom while I can.

I had a shower and did my business brushed my teeth and did my hair. When I walked out Julieann was dressed in high waisted short shorts and a denim top with white design in the middle and it zips up from the front. She was wearing her navy cons as well boy did she look fine.

"Take a picture it will last longer" I was snapped out from julieann saying that. So I took my phone to do exactly what she said and I took one she just laughed at me which was perfect because now she smiling in the picture.

I got dressed in black jeans a white v-neck and my white supras with my neck chains and watch grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to see everyone eating. "Morning guys I said with a cheerful tone.

"Morning " everyone said back I grabbed a boal and some lucky charms. I smirked at julieann and she looked at me weird then she got the hint. "No no way am I eating them justin " She said very serious. "Oh come on its not going to kill you " I said still smiling " No " She said and started eating again.

Everyone laughed at us cause they new what I was trying to do "but there and irish cereal for and your irish please julieann?" Ryan begged her I smiled a d high five him "No " She said again.

Julieann P.O.V.
I can't believe justin wants me to eat a boal of lucky charms there's not a chance. Just cause I'm Irish doesn't mean I have to eat them. God hes such a dork but everyone loves it ❤

"So what do you guys want to do today?" I asked everyone. "The beach?" Justin suggested everyone agreed so we all went and got are swimsuits I wore my blue and orange bikine and the outfit put on this morning over it . I grabbedmy phone and went downstairs few minutes later just and the boys arrived "ready?" He asked "yup" I said justin was wearing orange swim shorts and a white tank top. Ryan was blue shorts and black tank top and the other two were wearing green and a grey top.

We grabbed are bags for the beach and headed for the car. While e went two the beach we jammed out in the car. When we arrived we went to find a spot. When the boys finally found one we lyed are stuff down I we striped to are swim wear. All the boys just stared at me with there jaw dropped what's wrong.

It's there something on me I wounder.
"Is there something on me which made them all snap out of it and look at me "No not at all just DAAMMNNN julieann you are fiinneee as hell " fredo said they all agreed but justin clenched his jaw but it's ok cause they went of into the sea.

I was lying down when it git dark I looked up and justin was over me with an evil smile I knew he was gonna pick me up so I just got up and ran he ran after me and caught me "though you could run away from me jules" OMG that was his old nickname for me when we were together.

I laughed it of and he went and dropped me in the sea. It was just us two the others were drying of trying to get tanned. "What can I do you for biebs" I smirked at him then out of no were he splashed me. So for the next 10 minutes we had a splashing fight.

After we went to get ice cream for everyone and a few fans spotted us and as you came and asked for pictures and autographs of justin some wanted them of me to which surprised me a little. When we got back we all just chilled and had fun.

It was getting late so we packed up and headed home. When justin parked we got out and went inside I said bye to everyone and grabbed all my things to head back to my apartment. Justin wasn't to happy that I was leaving bug he new I had to I hopped in my car and headed of home.

I had a really good time today but is it weird to amitted that I'm catching feelings for justin again? Oh god

Thank you everyone reading this your Awsome and want do you think if julieann catching feelings again for justin??? Let me know