Thank you!

Hey guys! As you may have noticed, I ended this story on 12 dramas, because that is the age of preteens.

However, tomorrow, I will be 13, which means I am no longer a teenager.

So, technically, I can't be writing this book.

But, I will like to share my thanks.

Firstly, to my friends, for giving me ideas for this book and putting up with my dramas. I don't know what I would do without you!

Secondly, to my family, for REALLY putting up with my dramas, and well, by being my family.

And thirdly, to my wonderful readers who have stuck by this book's side until the very end. Thank you for reading, voting, commenting, and supporting everyone of my pointless dramas, it means so much to be that you have enjoyed them!

Unfortunately, I will not be writing a 'Dramas of a Teenager' because I want to work on other projects and I feel as if a burden (not a heavy one, more like a nice one) has been lifted off my shoulders and can now be finally completed.

I really have enjoyed writing this book, so thank you all again for your love and support!

I may not be a preteen anymore, and I may know a little more about life, but I do know one thing,

I couldn't ask for any better readers!

So, for the last time in this book,

See ya later munchkins,

Love, Missy!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

P.S. I think High School Musical is as good time as now to pop into the story, don't you?