Dangerous - Paul (Twilight) Eleven

Chapter Eleven -

Songs: Everywhere - Michelle Branch

The Reunion - Eminem

She's So Gone - Lemonade Mouth

***

"We are such beasts!" Demi cried, hugging me as we laughed our asses off, reviewing the previous actions.

I really wish you could've seen her face! It was definitely a Kodak moment! If only Tony hadn't sat on my camera...

"Charlie's so going to kill me! Ugh. But that was totally worth it!" She chided, laughing like a loon again.

I chuckled as well, "Now, Alice get this crap off my face! I wanna look like an Indian tomorrow, not a leech. Sorry, no offence." Alice didn't care, just cackled. I guess she wasn't as big a fan as everyone thought! But Rosalie's still a bitch. Whoops! Excuse my French.

"Edward should be here in twenty minutes, he'll lecture you, so be ready." Alice chirped, raking the mounds of makeup off my face. She really packed it on! It wasn't so painfully obvious that I wasn't white.

"Really? I'm surprised, I really did think he'd just let me go free! I hope he doesn't go straight for the neck." I poked sarcastically. I know this is typical, but Edward and Bella aren't my favorite people on Earth. Edward was better because he actually has a personality.

Go figure.

"Soo... On another note, what's school like around here? I don't know if I wanna go to school with Jake or you guys." I pondered, looking at my face that was kinda going back to its original state. My hair is a different story, all I'm saying I'll be in the shower for hours.

"Well, if you wanna be with Paul and Jake but still visit me and Alice after school and on the weekends, then that'll work out fine. Plus, Bella'd literally die of embarrassed her at school, too!" Demi suggested slyly.

I smirked devilishly then cackled like the witch I am. "That's awfully tempting, chica. You're not helping her case."

Alice rolled her eyes at my choice of words. "I swear you'll be the death of us. I'm glad Jasper isn't strict or I'd be dead meat." She declared, smiling softly at the mere thought of her mate, Jasper Hale.

"Please, I'm still alive and Paul is ridiculously over protective." I countered her, a smirk still playing at my lips.

Paul.

That boy was so fiiine. You have no idea how much I yearned to see him, but if I rushed home, I'd be sorted as unsocial. And that is not what Tyler Arianna Black is about. No, not at all!

"We know, but barely. I'm shocked that Jake hasn't killed you either." Demi said, playing with one of her curls that hung down beside her shoulder.

That girl had a head full of curls, nothing like Bella's except for her eyes and face that held resemblance to her sister. "Are you and Bella fraternal twins?" I popped, suddenly wondering about it.

She nodded lazily. "I'm more like mom and she's like dad. It's freaky really. When Edward left, she was a hot mess. So depressing, like a zombie, really. I came a few months ago so I could cheer her up and it worked, along with Edward coming back and her almost dying. Again. She's effing prone to that." Demi rolled her eyes and threw herself back onto her soft bed.

To be honest, I was super tired, but I wouldn't let Alice down. Tomorrow's Sunday, anyway. Who gives a damn! "I'll stay up with you, Alice." I smiled reassuringly.

She threw her head back in laughter. "You don't have to, I'll just read some fashion magazines, it's already two in the morning, anyways." Alice reassured me, her tone even.

I shook my head in disagreement. "No, I want to. We've gotta plan a way for her and Emmett to get together. It's killing me that they're not and I barely know either of them. Let's make a plan, Stan." I laughed.

Alice shook her head as a yes.

Here we go! I hope she doesn't die of shock.

***

The following morning, Paul picked me up at the treaty line to be safe, since he wasn't Jake. Last night Alice and I maliciously planned out the perfect scheme.

"Miss me?" He whispered as I turned up the radio when we sped down the road.

"More than you know." I laughed, imagining Bella and the Kodak moment. C'mon, people! Classic! I should seriously get a show or book about my life, it'd be awesome and filled with pranks.

Bliss, I tell you!

"I'm sure. So, have fun? Your face says yes." He concluded, looking at me with a certain twinkle in his eyes.

"Yeppers! I pranked Blandy twice! I would've taken pictures, but Tony broke my camera last year." I pouted, sticking out my bottom lip for exaggeration.

Paul's melodic laugh filled the car, making my stomach fill with butterflies at the sound. "Blandy?" He quizzed me, with a raised eyebrow.

I nodded, "Mhmm. Bella the Bland, it fits her ya know."

"Yes, yes it does. Can't believe I didn't think of that one!" He griped.

"Don't be jealous, lover boy. Jake'll have my neck if I let it slip... Which I'll make sure it does..." I smirked like a villain. If my face was frozen in a smirk, I'd be the happiest person ever!

"Ooh, fun. Jake yelling at us!" He sardonically replied, making me roll my eyes.

"Fine, I'll leave you out. Happy?"

"Nope. Hey, what is that?" Paul abruptly hammered the air with the words, making the easy air die in the matter of a second.

I squinted my eyes at the figure by the trees, it's red eyes were practically on fire as was her hair. One thing came to my mind.

Victoria.

Damn it!

***

A/N: sorry this one isn't funny :/ but be happy I updated! :D lol tell me what you think! P&t

-Jamie