Our Tainted Hearts

Title : Our Tainted Hearts

Author : Liscine

Status : Not Completed

Synposis :

Blake Limington, the good girl of West Field High, is the exact contrast of her sister, from hair, to eyes, to even body type; they're different. Blake loves to get A's, listen to music, hang in her room, and, all in all, stay away from most human contact. Tessa, her twin sister, loves to party, get drunk, have sex, and most of all: hang out with people in gangs. Tessa's boyfriend, Brian, is the second in command of Ray Brenalds, the leader of a gang named KILL.Ray Brenalds is quiet, scary quiet not cute quiet, tall, muscular, and strikingly handsome. He is known as the player, the bad boy, the trouble maker, and his most famous title; The Gang Leader. Ray isn't known to associate with people, which is why it comes to everyone's surprise when he starts to find a liking towards quiet good girl; Blake. That liking could be reciprocated, or it could not, but in the end it all just leads to trouble. Follow Blake on her journey of dealing with seduction, morals, respect, violence, love, lust, drugs and many more.~"He's looking at you again." I turned to Lily, face scrunched in confusion."What?" I asked her. She motioned her head to the back of the class causing my eyes to follow the movement."He's looking at you, Ray; you're such a lucky bitch." And indeed he was, Ray was looking right at me, our eyes meeting each others. Ray didn't blink, didn't quiver, or show any type of expression, he just stared. But, why is he staring? Why is he looking at me?"Because he likes you dumb ass. 'The Gang Leader and The Good Girl', has a nice ring to it don't you think?" Yeah, a nice ring of trouble.

A/N : FANTASTIC BOOK AND YES, IM BACK GUYS :) MORE BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS? PLEASE LIST THEM IN THE RECOMMENDATION CHAPTER. I WILL READ THEM AS FAST AS I CAN, I PROMISE C: