Returning

"Holy shit" I whispered. I am in Woozi's house, oh my god how did I get here, WHEN? "Morning,..... light weight" He chuckled and I just wanted to ughhh his morning voice is just so, incredibly sexy. "Shut up its not funny" He sat up as I back down. "I'm pretty sure your head hurts so ill make some breakfast okay?" "Oh you don't have to" he smiled and got out of bed. I instantly missed the feeling of his body warmth. I fell asleep again because sleep was better than pain. "Hey, Lillie wake up." My eyes slowly opened and i saw Woozi holding a plate and a drink. "Oh in your be? I can just go to the Kitchen" "You sure?" I nodded and got out of bed trying to show no pain. We sat down and began to ate. "Wow this is great!" he smiled "Thanks" "No really did your mom teach you" he nodded then my eyes grew wide "Wait where are your parents?!" He was chill but my heart began to thump. "They had to take Samuel to this trip with his therapy group so I'm home alone for the weekend." I nodded. "Do you mind me asking how he's doing?" He shook his head "nah your alright he's doing a lot better now he talks to my parents now and he decided that dancing isn't something he feels passionate about anymore." I nodded "I'm glad to hear tha-" we heard the door open sending our head towards the sound. " Eomma! Apapa!" I looked over at Woozi and he sighed as the figure walked into the kitchen. "Woah, Really Woozi? Having girls over now are we?" I felt uncomfortable now "What are you doing here Min?" He mocked Woozi "What are you doing here min? Calm down I came back to see Samson but looks like I missed him." Woozi looked angry "Are you fucking kidding your coming now? after all he's been through. After what I've been through?!" The boy named Min came closer "Listen little brother your acting like I haven't tried to contact you through out all of this! I was in school it was hard enough over there and you expect me to drop everything because you decided to drag that razor over your skin? Huh? you act like I totally abandoned you guys. I don't know if you're still upset because Samuel reached out to me first or what but you need to open your eyes and take responsibility over your own actions." They were yelling at each other and it made my heart angry. I wanted to cover my ears but I knew I would look dumb. I jumped when I heard Woozi slam his hand on the table he'a really scaring me. "Lillie I'm so sorry I honestly didn't mean to-" I interrupted him "No it's fine." "I can take you home, Lillie is it?" I nodded at Min. "Are you sure Lillie? I can-" "No it's fine he can take me, I'll see you later though okay?" I gave a smile that was probably pathetic. In the car It was quiet besides the occasional talk about directions to my house. Min started a conversation. "Hey I'm really sorry about that he's just going through some stuff and I don't know how much he told you but i can tell he likes you and i want you to continue to make him happy okay?" "Wait how do you know no offence but you were there for there seconds then started yelling." He chuckled then answered me "It's because recently our little bother went through some tough times and he reached out to me even though I was back in Korea attending school. He told me everything we would talk everyday and it affected Woozi that our little brother wouldn't talk. but over time i guess he just got happier and I know it was you. Believe it or not he's always been a sad kid and now he's , he's different." I smiled and nodded happy with the information I just got. "Turn right and its the third house on the left." "Alright Ms. Lillie have a nice day." I got out the car "Okay you too thanks again!" and just like that he drove off.

Once I walked inside I decided to go into my room and just think. HOLY CRAP I never found out what happened to Jesscia! I grabbed my phone and saw multiple texts from Woozi. I didn't feel like talking to him right now the phone rung and a deep voice answered "Hello?" I looked at my phone to see if this was the right number, it was. "Who the fuck is this? and where is Jessica?" I heard shuffling "Hello?" "Jessica wtf who was that where are you happened last night!" "Okay do not yell at me." "JESSICA!" she laughed "Okay okay. You can cool your jets grumpy gills Mark and I didn't have sex so chill I just gave him a blow job" I heard Mark in the back protesting for Jessica not to tell me anything more. "And I went home after that Kayla drove us both home since we were drunk af but now were at the park having a cute picnic." I sighed in relief. "Okay just checking ill talk to you later" "Bye" I hung up the phone and realized wow my head still hurts. all that yelling probably made it worse. I got some water and went to bed. When I woke up it was around eleven and I was also hit by the smell of my body. I got in the shower feeling a little better now but as soon as i stepped out of my bathrrom my grandma called for me. "Bleeding hearts of the world unite" I whispered to myself. I really do hate Jessica she watches the Grinch so much that I'm quoting him now. I wrapped my towel around my body to make sure it stayed while I go down stairs. When I walked to the living room I saw Woozi sitting on my couch I was shocked I inhaled "Oh my god it's Woozi" I accidently said out loud he shifted uncomfortably and tuned his head "And uh you are in a towel." I looked down and remembered I had just got out of the shower "Yeah uh your grandmother left when she let me in" My eyes grew wide "Holy shit."