Chapter 9

Chapter 9 -

Everyone seemed completely shocked with what we said that night. Rosco looked like someone has slapped him across the face. Ron was at my house, discussing a couple of shoots I have to do later in the week, when I heard a knock on our door. I walked over and opened it and to my surprise... was Rosco.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, leanning on the huge door.

"What the hell was that? You are transfering as the model you now?" He stepped forward. 

"Yes." I opened the door, motioning for him to come in.

He walked in, and kept going. "Why did you leave like that Lace? Why didn't you even respond to me?" He turned around abruptly infront of me. I was centimetres from his chest.

"I didn't want the nerdy me to affect your image." I looked at him with a sadden expression.

"Why the hell would you think that?" He closed the space between us.

"Uhm... if you wouldn't mind..." I heard Ron cough. I then remembered we were in the living room.

"Ah, you must be Rosco. I've heard a lot about you." My mom walked over and greeted him.

"It's lovely to meet you Ms. Stewart." He smiled and shook her hand.

"You two can go upstairs." She smiled at us. I shrugged and led the way to my room. 

"Holy crap... Your room is awesome too." He said while circling to look at everything. 

"Sure..." I sat on my bed, and stared at him.

"Lacy..." He stared back at me.

"Rosco. What do you think of me? It's bothering me! Do you like me, or just wanna use me because of who I am?!" I jumped off the bed, and stood just out of reach of him. My eyes were on fire, the anger and frustration in my body was crazy.

"I think you are beautiful, no matter what you wear, or what your hair looks like.. You are beautiful no matter what." He moved towards me. "What do you think of me?" He tilted his head. I was blushing like crazy. How could he say something with a straight face.

"I think you are amazing." I looked up at him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss, we kissed and kissed. He pulled me up to his hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He passionately kissed, I could feel him walking. He kissed my neck, as he layed me on my bed. He climbed on top of me, and I pulled his black shirt off of him, revealing his sexy body. I gently stroked my hand up and down his beautiful chest. He smiled and slid my shirt off my body. He leanned down and kissed my stomach and went up, kissing the top of both my breasts.

Coming back to my lips, we kissed and kissed. Eventually some tongue slid in there. I ran my hands through his beautifully silky hair. I don't even know how this is happening. "Is this a dream?" I asked through heavy breathing.

"Not at all." He smiled at me, and kissed my neck over and over. God this day couldn't get any better. Eventually he slid my pants off, and I slid his off. We kissed and kissed and kissed.

When I woke up, I was completely naked. I looked beside me, and saw Rosco. He was asleep still. I smiled to myself as I think of what we did last night. God I just lost my virginity to Rosco Dean! I never thought that would happen so quickly! Damn that was the best night of my life.

"Mmm..." I heard Rosco mumbled.

"Morning." I leanned over and kissed him.

He jerked back. "Shit." He looked around, jumping out of bed and throwing on clothes.

"Hey... What's wrong?" I asked him, sliding over in bed.

"This shouldn't have happened. I have to go." He dressed and away he went.