Chapter 9

READ ME VERY IMPORTANT!!

OK OK I AM VERY SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPLOADES IN A VERY LONG TIME AND AM VERY SORRY ABOUT THAT. WELL I WANTED TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT I HAVE A LITTLE TEST FOR YOU...BWAHAHAHA >:] I WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO MAKE A NEW COVER PAGE FOR THIS STORY AND WELL WHOEVER MAKES THE BEST ONE WILL HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER DEDICATED TO THEM          ( LONG STORY SHORT A COMPETITION). GOOD LUCK GUYS!! ^_^ 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Edwards POV

When we got to the house i looked at Alice with as much hate as i can muster and said

"how could you Alice?!! why didn't you just tell me the truth?!!!"

she looked like if she wanted to cry, without looking at me she said

" i just couldn't. I didn't want you to see the way she dyed it was bad, i didn't want you to see how sad she was living her life. I wanted you to believe that she lived a happy normal human life, i wanted to see you a little happy with your decision"

" fuck Alice!!! HAPPY!!! are you fucking serious?!!! you think I was happy? 

"well I-"

" i was fucking miserable!!! you don't know how it felt like leaving the love of your life!! its a pain that never goes away. oh so you thought that lying to me was the best option!!"

she looked me in the eyes and said

" everybody please leave us alone now"

jasper looked shocked and said

"what!! no am not leaving."

" JASPER!! PLEASE LEAVE!!"

once everybody was gone Alice said

"if you would of seen what i saw you would of lied too! you don't understand!!"

" how did you kept it a secret for this long Alice?"

"do you remember that time Jasper and i went on 'vacation' for about 9 months?"

why the hell is she bring this shit up.........then it hit me. she left so i wouldn't see what was going on in her head! That fucken bitch!!!

" show me"

" what! you want me to show you her human life? are you crazy??"

" yes I am not fucking show me i want to see what my Bella went threw!"

"fine but don't say i didn't warn you, the other story is-"

"ALICE"

" Ok ok jeez close ur eyes"

I was in Bella's room, i walked to the bed where Bella was and saw what she was doing. she had a razor blade in her hand and she started cutting herself, every time she would make a new cut she would look relieved. I looked at her arms and i saw scars little and big scars. when i was about to touch her arm the scene changed she was with a group of people that looked crazy. she was doing cocaine, when i saw her face it looked different she has piercings, darker make up, then i saw her body. She looked skinny, she had a lot of darker clothes n long sleeves to cover up the scars. then it changed again this time she was doing heroine, it kept changing she did all sorts of drugs and she drank to the point where she passed out i wanted so bad to help her but it was like if i was watching a movie she couldn't see me or hear me. I saw her in those party's having sex with strangers, it hurt me seeing her that way. then the last seen i saw how she dyed, i wanted to kill myself just by looking, if i could cry i would of been weeping. when i saw how she sacrificed herself to safe her friend it killed me. 

When i opened my eyes and saw Alice there with a pained expression on her face and said 

" i told you that the lie was better"

I blocked her out and ran out the door with out looking back. when i stopped i saw that i was in our meadow. i feel on my knees and i remembered how Alice told me about Bella's human life.

flashback 

i was sitting at the couch with Emmet watching sports when Alice came in and thought

meet me in the woods, i have to tell you something........its about Bella

when she said her name i flinched i haven't heard that name in 50 years, when Alice left i left right away. i ran to the forest and i saw her sitting on a log. she looked up at me with sad eyes and said

" Bella and her family died today"

i was shocked, pained, and surprised

"what? how? family?"

" yeah 5 years after we left she found a new....um well boyfriend, you know time passed they goy married, had kids and well today i guess they where going out somewhere and they got in a car accident they died old and happy i saw that Bella's husband was driving. they where laughing at something then bam they a car hit them. none of them survived"

pain filled my voice when i said

" where did they die i want to go see them? how many kids did they have?"

" i don't know. two they weren't kids anymore they looked like adults. it looked like a family road trip. am....... sorry Edward, at least she had a normal life"

"yeah i guess"

i turned around and walked away

end of flashback 

i looked at the night sky and hoped that if i could change the past i would have never left Bella, i would of been there for her, protect her, and love her with all my might. i don't care how much she changed she's still my Bella and i will do everything i can to get her back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO MAKE THE COVER PAGES :D

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!

COMMENT!!!