Badass bella!! without edward

This is my second story i hope you guys like it. Well this is MY version of Twilight: new moon i do not own the copy rights to this story stephine meyer does, i just spiced it up a bit.

picture of stark n his hair------------------------->

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Months passed and i haven't heard of him, I couldn't leave my room anymore i was going crazy without him, I was turning into a zombie i couln't eat anything, i wasn't even going to school anymore i was getting home schooled I didn't want to go anywhere that reminded me of HIM, i don't even know why i even stayed in my room this is the place that reminded me the most but alcohol made me forget. Yes I drink now, I don't only drink i pop pills, smoke weed, and a little bit if everything but i mostly just pop pills, drink, and smoke weed. I am pretty sure that Charlie knows this but he never has the balls to say something to me. Everytime I drink or do any type of drugsi listen to music, i don't listen to that calming music anymore i just listen to rock, metal rock, death hardcore, and alot of screamo.Sometimes doing drugs isn't enough to take away the pain I cut, i cut so deep that my arms are field  with scars that will never go away or fad away, i always have to be wearing long sleeve shirts. I was drinking and listen to Bring me the horizon when i started thinking why am i still here? what am i doing? I checked the time and i saw it was 11 in the morning i think it was friday today. i got up from the floor and wobbled to the door, I went downstairs to look for charlie and i saw him in the kitchen hmmmmm i wonder why he isn't at work right now? 

"hey char-dad um why aren't you at work today?"

 he looked shocked to see me but the shocked turned into relelf when he saw i was out of my room

"hey bells oh am going in late today, do you want some breakfest?"

"oh ok, no thanks dad i was going to ask you a favor actually"

"oh what is it?"

"I was going to ask if i could have money to go shopping for new clothes and do a few changes to my apprience"

"umm sure you can kiddo"

he reached in his pocket and got his wallet. He gave me like about 5,000 dollars

"here you go bells"

"thanks dad am gonna go take a shower then leave"

"ok then I'll see you later bells"

I went upstairs to take a cold shower so the buzz can go down, i got out and i changed into the darkest clothes I had in my closet that was some grey skinnys, a black shirt, a black hoodie, and some all black high top converse. I got in my truck and i left towards seatle, when i got there i went to the darkest store i could find which was called "DARK STREET" (i made that up sorry i wasn't that creative). I bought a lot of black ripped skinny jeans, i bought band Ts, corrests, chokers, studded belts, bullet belts, combat boots, and other black clothes. when i walked out of the store i had about 20 big bags so i went to my truck and put in the bags so i can go do other stuff. I went to a body piercing and tattoo shop, the guy that was in the store has white skin like mine with snake bites and he has longg red and black hair he was HOT!!!!! I walked towards him and said

"hey dude you have awesome hair, umm I came to get tattoos and piercing"

"thanks I"ll tell you where i got it done if you want, sure what do you have in mind? oh am Stark by the way"

"yes that would be awesome!!! i don't really know i just feel like getting some done so i came here. Hi Stark am Bella"

"hey bella, well ok then let me show you the piercings we do and tattoo ideas"

when i finished going threw the piercing book i liked the bridge, wrist,handweb, septem,snakebites, a spike in the middle of your lips, the eyebrow, and my belly button.

I liked alot of tattoos i was going to get a tattoo of a broken heart on my chest, one in my back and i was going to get sleeves.  I told stark everything i wanted and he looked at me like i was crazy

"you want all thoses things done by today!!!!!!"

"well yeah i do, why i can't?"

"I can only do a few piercings and a few tattoos but i can't finish them today"

"why?"

"well your face is going to be really swollen and i just can't finish all thoses tattoos in a day"

"oh ok then"

"look I'll tell you what I'll start the back one today, finish the one in your chest, and I'll do your bridge, snakebites, and septem today"

"ok! that will be awesome"

 "but your gonna have to wait so I can draw them It'll probaly be a hours wait maybe a little more"

" oh thats ok while you do that I'll go do my hair. umm can you tell me where it is first?"

"hahahaha good idea bells. is it ok to call you bells?"

"yeah its kool"

"ok well just go five stores down its called 'Flames'"

"ok thanks then I'll be back in a few"

"ok"

I walked out of there and I went to the salon that stark send me to. It was a pretty awesome shop it was like a goth hair shop. i walked towards the cleck and she said

"hey how may we help you am umi"

She's tall with short black hair pointed everywhere ( her hair reminded me like alices, no stop thinking about them!!!!) and a septem pirecing.

"hey I came to get a haircut and i wanted to dye my hair"

 "oh well you came to the right place please follow me"

she sat me down on a chair and put a black sheet on me so hair wouldn't go everywhere

"what do you have in mind"

"well i wanted you to cut most of it off into choppy cuts, i want it short and i want it all the blackest black with patches of color"

"ok awesome what colors do you want it"

"well i wanted white, neon purple, neon green, neon blue, and well by my bangs i want black and purple racoon tails.

"ok ill do just that just sit back n relax"

I closed my eyes thinking well now am going to look completly diffenent am going to forget about them and start fresh