Chapter Six: Alone? With you?

Eri-chan:i own nothing even this story,the credits should go Theriechenbachevent in fanfiction.

Enjoy...
____________________________________

Ren tore down the streets of central Tokyo in his Porsche,
as he was mentally breaking down.

Yashiro had called, not even 5 minutes ago, frantically going on about how Kyoko had been attacked.
He had no idea how bad, but there was a lot of blood.
Blood . He thought.
Kyoko' s blood.
If only I had stayed.
He thought anguished.

I could have protected her.

His hands clenched the steering wheel so hard that his
knuckles were turning white.

He was furious as well as worried. The bastards who had hurt his Kyoko were going to pay dearly.

He stopped. When had she become his Kyoko?
He thought, since the day I
first laid eyes on her , he had known since then, that she would be the only woman he would or could ever truly love.

He remembered what she
had said to him once.

"Tsuruga-san, you are lucky you've never truly loved, because love? Yeah love hurts."

With that she had walked away. But Ren had figured
out at that moment, why it hurt so much to look at her, to be near her, to even think about her. It was because he loved her but he could never have her.

It was with these melancholy
thoughts that Ren screeched into the hospital parking lot and stepped out into a full melee.

He was being swarmed by the paparazzi he realized and mentally cursed himself for being so careless and letting
himself be tailed.

He tuned in to the shouts of the reporters.

"Tsuruga-san! Tsuruga-san! Why are you at Tokyo Central Hospital at 5 AM in the morning? Is it a girlfriend?"

The reporters waved their
mikes in his face and the camera men jostled about trying to get a better angle of him.

Ren realized he was wearing black sweatpants and a t-shirt.
He mentally cringed, so much
for my sophisticated look.He
schooled his features into his
characteristic smile and answered them.

"It seems a co-worker of mine has had an...injury, the exact nature of which even I'm not sure. I'm here to assess the situation."

Again a barrage of questions.

"Is it a woman?"

"Your girlfriend, perhaps?"

"What happened?"

"Who is it?"

Ren smiled again, this time it was one of barely masked annoyance. He then said the words every reporter dreads.

"No comment."
And he swept into the hospital.

The team of hospital security guards formed a barrier to
keep the reporters from following him.

Ren walked inside looking for some sign that would lead him to Kyoko.

As usual he was oblivious to every woman in the room, who were practically fainting from the pheromones he exuded.

Then he saw Yashiro jogging down the hallway towards him.

"Ren oh thank the lords!"
the manager cried in relief.

In an answer to Ren's unvoiced question  he said.

"Come this way. Though the
wounds looked serious and bled a lot. They weren't that severe. So in that respect Kyoko is fine." Yashiro trailed off.  Ren looked at him sensing a catch.