Chapter 3: The Photoshoot

Eri-chan:i own nothing even this story,the credits should go Theriechenbachevent in fanfiction.

Enjoy...
___________________________________

+the next morning+

It was 9:30 in the morning as Ren,Kyoko,Yashiro and Kanae pulled up at the beach that was to be their set.

They looked around searching
for the Director who they spotted in the midst of a bustling crew.

Director Shingai waved them over.

"Ah, Shingai-san, so you are the one directing the photoshoot.

It'll be a pleasure working with you again after Ring-Doh."
Ren smiled graciously and extended his hand.

The Director clasped it and shook it vigorously

"Of course Ren aha,you've dyed your hair blond,good thinking. I see Kyoko-chan is here. I knew she was going to be an amazing actress the minute I saw her acting skills in
Ring-Doh. That Mio you've created is pure genius!"
This last sentence, directed at Kyoko, made her blush.

"Well there's no time to lose." He shoved Ren and Kyoko in the direction of the dressing rooms.

"Get dressed you two!"

As they went inside, Kanae turned to Shingai and Yashiro.

"Well boys, who wants to bet that those two will be dating, not even halfway into the drama?"
she grinned impishly.

"I say they won't at all, even though I want them too.With Kyoko as dense as she is, it's just not possible."
Yashiro laughed.

Shingai looked thoughtful.
"I beg to differ. I think they'll hook up by the time, the last scene happens, you know the ceremonial marriage?"
He smiled slyly,

"I think this drama just got a whole lot more interesting."
____________________________________

Inside her dressing room, Kyoko fidgeted nervously as the last of the makeup and clothing was finished.

She liked the outfit.
But it was...daring, to say the least.She was wearing a two piece polka dotted brown and white (white polka dots) swimsuit.

It consisted of bikini top and boy shorts.Her hair brown wig was pulled up into a ponytail, making her feel even more exposed.

She couldn't even fathom going out in such a skimpy piece and was busy figuring out what do when there was a knock on the door.

"Kyoko it's me, Moko,are you changed?"
Kanae opened the door and stood shocked at how pretty Kyoko looked.

Kyoko on the other hand was turning red under the scrutiny. Moko laughed and closed the door.

She walked in a circle fixing Kyoko's hair and straps.
She made sure the strings holding the top together at
the back were tight and fiddled with the outfit a little until she was satisfied.

"Come on" She said.

She grabbed Kyoko by the hand started to drag her out the door.

Kyoko panicked and resisted.

"WAIT! Moko I can't,it's too embarrassing!"

Just the Shingai called from outside.

"Kyoko Ren is already here, HURRRY UP!Let's get this show on the road!"

Defeated Kyoko let herself be
dragged towards the set Moko. As she walked towards the set, Moko was pleased to see the shell-shocked and awed faces of the crew, men and women alike.